Chapter 8

I was fast asleep when I heard a really loud bang. I shot right up. Eurynomus was tossing things across the room. He was making demon like noises. I was very frightened. He changed into a demon, furious with anger. His eyes were burning fire. He looked over at me. I felt my heart drop. He came over to me. As he was walking, he changed back into looking like a human and sat next to me. "I'm really sorry Isabella. I didn't mean to wake you." He looked upset. I didn't like seeing him like this. I touched his shoulder. He looked back at me. "He finally found out that I took you from earth. He was furious. He is commanding me to send you back tomorrow."

I stared at him. I felt upset myself. I didn't want to go back. I'd never see him again. Wasn't this what I wanted in the beginning? Now my mind had changed. I didn't want this. I had tears running down my face. He saw my face. "Why are you crying? I thought you would be happy."

I wiped my tears away. "No I....Just forget it. You'll think I'm stupid."

He pulled me into his lap. His dark eyes studying me. "No, I don't think you are. Just, tell me."

I sniffled. "I don't want to leave now. I'll never see you again."

He smirked at me. "I knew you'd grow fond of me." His hands were on my legs and very close to my v. He kissed my ear. "He doesn't know that you still are connected to me. I can find you no matter where you go." He squeezed my legs roughly. His mouth was on my neck. I closed my eyes and leaned into him. He was breathing heavy. "Why do you taste so good? Damn it Isabella. Once you let me have my way with you, you'd keep coming back for more." His hands ran up my body. He squeezed my breasts. I moaned a little bit. He kissed my cheek. His fingers yanked my shirt off my body. He tossed it to the ground. My hands rested on his chest. I could see the look in his eyes. He really wanted me. What was going to make him cave? My hand guided down to his pants. I squeezed hard where his crotch was. He threw his head back and moaned loudly. He looked down at me. "Mmm Isabella." He moaned my name. He placed my ass right on him. He was rubbing his lower half against me roughly. His hands gripped my waist. Then his hands slid up my body. I moaned loudly. He pushed me onto the bed and got right on top of me. His fingers grasped my shorts. He unbuttoned them and pulled them off quickly. I was in my bra and panties now. His eyes gazed at my body. He took in a deep breath. He took his pants off.

I kissed him for a second then pulled away. He licked his lips. He kissed me deeply. I ran my hands against his chest. He lifted me up so I could sit up. His hands unhooked my bra. My breasts popped out of the bra. His body pressed right on top of mine. He was playing with my breasts. He licked and sucked on them. I was moaning loudly. He enjoyed making me feel so weak. He got in between my legs and was kissing above my panties. I kept squirming. He was enjoying me do it too. He pulled my panties off of me. I was completely naked now. He licked my v and was sucking on it. I started moaning louder. He knew how to use his tongue. I couldn't control how loud I was. It only made him want me even more. He pulled his boxers off and was teasing me. He rubbed his dick on my v. I bent my body upwards. I begged him to take me. I couldn't stand the torture. He smirked a me. "Tell me to take you."

I groaned. "Please take me."

He took in a deep breath. "Tell me to fuck you so hard that you'll go limp. Come on Isabella, tell me what you want me to do to you."

He was teasing me. I couldn't take it anymore. I really wanted to feel him inside of me. "Eurynomus, please fuck me as hard as you can. I don't wanna feel my legs."

He chuckled at me. "Yes Isabel, I'll be glad to." He placed himself inside of me. I could feel him inside my cave walls. He was close to my body. He thrusted himself inside of me. He was pounding against me hard and fast. I moaned and screamed loudly. I could hear myself echo throughout the walls. This made him go even more faster. He really wanted me. He wasn't stopping either. I had about 10 orgasms with him. After what seemed like hours, he pulled himself out. He laid next to me in sweat. I crawled over to him. I kissed his cheek. He pulled me in closer and kissed me deeply. I was excited. He was really good. He pulled the blankets over us. His arms were wrapped tightly around my body. His fingers were playing with mine. He let a puff out. "I've marked you. You're officially mine."

I smiled into his chest. "Does that mean you can still see me and stuff?"

He kissed my forehead. "Yes. And whether or not my father allows it, you can stay here if you want."

"I don't have to go back?" He shook his head. I frowned. His hand held my head. "Just for tomorrow you have to go back. I'll return for you as soon as I can." I got upset. What if he forgot about me? He can have any girl he wants. He held my arm. "Stop thinking that."

I looked up at him. "What am I thinking about?"

His eyes met mine. "Me getting another girl to replace you." My eyes widened. "There's a connection between us. I can read your mind, you can read mine. We share things like that now. And I would never dream on replacing you." I saw what he was thinking. He was thinking about us having sex and how hot it was. He kissed me. "You'll see." I closed my eyes and went to sleep for a little bit. I could see in my dreams that he was thinking about me. Not just sleeping together, but he had feelings for me. Deep down, I think he liked me.