Chapter 12

I was uneasy when I got back. I thought Sam would come back cause of how crazy he really is. I tried to sleep. I dreamt that he was in the apartment with me. I jumped up and stayed awake. I couldn't stop thinking that I wasn't alone. Even though I searched my apartment, I found nothing. Why was I being so paranoid? I was walking in the hallway when I felt fingers grasp my arms. I was yanked backwards into a chest. I quickly turned around. Eurynomus was chuckling at me. "I wasn't going to hurt you."

I swallowed my spit. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm being weird right now."

He held my face. "He's not here." He knew I was looking for Sam. I felt uneasy and I knew he'd eventually come back. "That fucker is still in the woods by now. I made sure I left his ass there. Next time, I'll feast on his flesh." I wrapped my arms around him. I didn't want him to get worked up over this. He kissed my head. "Now that I'm here, what would you like to do?" His fingers ran down my body. "I could think of a few." He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I hid my face in his chest. He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. We were staring at each other, eye to eye. Eurynomus kissed my bottom lip. "I don't know what it is with you Isabella. You make me feel weak." He kissed me. "I'm going to have to do something about that."

I raised my eyebrow. "Like what?" My fingers were tracing his neck.

"How about you let me take you in your bedroom?" He kissed my neck. "And you be a good girl and let me punish you."

I smirked. "But I thought you wanted me to be bad for you? How about you let me please you. Then you can spank me while your fucking me."

Eurynomus pinned me against the wall. His fingers slid to my skirt. He traced the waistband. "Mm naughty girl. I know you want me so badly." His hands went up my skirt. He sighed deeply. "Someone's calling you." I frowned at him. My cell phone went off. He gently set me down while I went to answer it. Carrie was calling me. "Hey, what's up?"

Her voice sounded rushed and worried. "Isabel, Sam called me from a pay phone. He said the same person from the hospital attacked him. He told me he knew his name and he went to search for it. He said its a demon. A demon that you know Isabella. Is that true?"

I looked at him. He gave me a look, not to tell her. I wasn't going to. "No. What is he crazy all of a sudden? He hit himself in the head with a rock."

Carrie sniffled. "He said that demon made him do it." She sounded upset. "He asked me where you were. I didn't tell him anything. Honest."

I nodded. "Its okay. I believe you." I knew she sounded worried. I didn't like Eurynomus face. He looked like he was going to go out and murder Sam. I focused back on Carrie. "Should I call the police?"

I sighed. "And tell them what? I have no proof. Only thing they can do is arrest me for stealing his car. Even when he attacked me." Getting cops involved wasn't smart. Especially when a demon prince was involved. I didn't really think he was a prince. He certainly didn't act like one. He acted like a horny guy who wanted me in his pants. I still believed he was different from anyone I've ever met.

Eurynomus grabbed my waist. I looked up at him. His dark eyes stared down at me. "Call me if you hear anything else. I have to go." I hung up. He pulled me closer to his body. A smirk came across his face. "Now that we're alone." He kissed me. I pulled away. He pulled me right back to his lips. His hands guided themselves to my ass. I placed my hands on his chest. "Mm." He whispered into my ear. "Let me play with you." His hands went under my skirt and grabbed my thong. He bit my neck. I leaned back and moaned a little. He slid the thong down my legs. He lifted me up into his arms. He carried me to my bedroom. He threw me on the bed. I yanked him down on top of me. He kissed me in full force. He held my hands above my head. I heard a clicking noise. Eurynomus looked behind us. He jumped up in full combat mode. Sam stood there with a gun in his hand. Aiming it at Eurynomus. "Get away you freak!"

He chuckled at Sam. "Brave man. Foolish one too." He started walking towards him.

Sam was shaking. "Enormous stop!" Eurynomus froze. He was playing his game. He couldn't say his name right. Sam smirked. He shook a little. "Enormous, take the gun. Point it at your head."

He smirked. Sam pointed the gun at his head. He got even more scared. "Wrong choice."

He started shuddering. "I....I...Don't understand. I said your name. You-"

He started choking Sam. "My name isn't big. You're the one who shouldn't even try to say my name petty human. I'm greater than you and your gun. Guns cannot kill what is already dead." Sam was about to wet himself. I got up and stood next to Eurynomus. Sam gave me a mean look. "Why are you standing there doing nothing? Tell him to release me!"

"No." I said. Sam got pissed. "You tried to rape me twice. I think I like your options now."

Sam chuckled. "Okay I get it. You love this...creature. What do you think he's going to you after he kills me? He will kill you too. You can't trust his kind." Sam started choking. Eurynomus turned his head to the side. He was starting to make me nervous. He transformed into his real demon side. Sam started flopping around like a fish out of water.

The furniture was lifted up into the air. I grabbed his arm. He pushed me up against the wall. I couldn't move. His powers held me against the wall so I couldn't fight back. Sam's eyes widened. Eurynomus walked towards him. His footprints were on fire. Sam was begging him. Eurynomus snapped his fingers. Sam's mouth was being sown shut by a dark black thread. There was no needle doing it. Sam was crying and moaning. Eurynomus spoke in another language to him. Then he looked at me. I was nervous. He came over to me. His fingers brushed my cheek. He leaned close to my ear. "I won't hurt you. This will all be over soon." I watched him go back over to Sam. Chains shot up from the floor. Wrapped around his ankles and wrists. Sam was pleading now. He ignored Sam's cries. "As the prince of the devil himself, I here by end your life and you are to serve my father for eternity. As punishment, you will never speak again." He snapped his fingers. The chains yanked him into the floor. Fires shot up and engulfed him. Once the smoke passed, Sam was gone. Dark marks were in a circle where Sam was. Eurynomus went back to his human state. I dropped to the ground. I didn't feel the pressure on me anymore. He came over to me and lifted me up to my feet. I didn't know what to say or think. He held my face in his hands. "Isabel. He needed to be punished. It would have had to be done now, next week, month."

"You have the power to drag somebody into hell like that?" I asked shaking.

He pressed me up against his body. I could feel him getting hard for me. He kissed my head. I was so nervous from watching that. He was trying to distract me. "I told you I wasn't going to tell you all my powers. Yes people like him, I bring to my father. Like that? Not always. He needed to shut up though." His hands slid under my shirt. His lips touched my neck. "How about you forget about it." His hands grabbed my breasts. "You're so sexy Isabella." I closed my eyes and let him feel my body. I wanted to forget about it. Something told me, I would see him again. Just feeling Eurynomus's touch, made me forget what just happened.