Chapter15

Eurynomus had us wrapped up in the red sheets. He kissed my head gently. I didn't want to move. He wouldn't look away from me for a second. I knew something was on his mind. He held me tight like I was going to move away from him. I couldn't help but notice something on his arms. I pulled one close so I could see. It was a black streak like he got burned. His skin must react differently from ours. How on earth did he get this? I looked over at him. His eyes were staring at me. "What are you doing?" He was half asleep.

I held up his arm. "What happened?"

He quickly pulled away. "Don't worry about it." This seemed like a touchy subject.

I shook my head. "Why can't you tell me?" He didn't answer me. "Eurynomus tell me how you got those burns?"

He grabbed my arms and shook me. He looked pissed. "Why can't you just drop things?!" He shouted at me. I was nervous. He stared into my eyes. "The person I left locked up is Samuel. I was fighting him. He touched my arm and burned me. Are you happy?" He let me go. He sat up and held his head. "I was fighting with him about disrespecting me. He didn't exactly take it well." He mumbled.

I took in a breath. "Why can't you just tell me these-"

He pulled my chin to face him. "I can't tell you everything. I keep secrets for a reason. I'm a demon. Not a good guy. Remember that." Eurynomus stood up and walked to the balcony. He huffed and puffed around. I laid there staring at the ceiling. I just wanted to know. I guess everything was private with him. I asked cause I cared. Maybe I shouldn't? He can handle himself. What could I do anyway? I heard him sigh. "Isabel, stop it." His dark eyes met mine. He could hear my thoughts in his head. "It's not you I'm angry at. You can do so much. Just stop thinking those thoughts." He came over to me. He grabbed my hands and lifted me to my feet. His hands pressed my body up against his. "Behave." He whispered deeply.

My fingers ran through his hair. "What if I don't want to?" He took in a deep breath. His fingers went past my ass. He grabbed my tease spot. I moaned. His breath hit my ear. "Don't tease me." He wrapped my legs around his waist. My back hit the wall. I could see the look of lust in his eyes. I could tell he wanted me. My hands slid down his chest. He knew where they were going. He held them above my head. His lips crashed into mine. "Teasing me is a very bad idea right now." He said in a huff.

I stared into his dark eyes. I was rubbing my core against him roughly. He was moaning deeply. I could tell he wanted to loose control with me. His nails were digging into my wrists. I could tell he was enjoying me doing this. His hands suddenly grabbed my hips and held me there. "You're really going to regret teasing me." I kissed his neck. My tongue ran down his neck. Next thing I knew, we were on the bed. My clothes were already gone. He was clawing at my body. I moaned in pleasure. He bit my breast and sucked on it. I got louder. His hand held my throat. I heard him chuckle at me. His claws ran down my body. I arched my back. He was already inside of me. He was going hard and fast. Like he was pumped up. I cried out loudly. "Eurynomus." He didn't stop either. Nothing I said or did was going to make him. I felt like my insides were being destroyed. I liked how rough he was with me. He pulled himself away. He was breathing heavy. I could see his chest hit the bed then rise back up.

I pulled him next to me. His eyes met mine. "I told you not to tease me right now."

I shook my head. "I kinda liked it." I smirked at him.

He laughed at me. "I let all my anger out on you. I don't like doing that. It makes me feel disgusted with myself. You mean so much more than a anger escape." His hand held my face. "So beautiful." He kissed me gently. I cuddled close to his body. I could tell he enjoyed me being around. His lips touched my forehead. "You need to go back. I'll come see you when I can."

I pulled away from him. I sat up and stared ahead. I hated this part. It made me feel like I needed him. Eurynomus sat up behind me. He moved my hair and kissed my shoulders. "Isabella, don't be like this." His hands explored my naked body. He pulled me into his lap. I could feel every inch of him. He kissed the side of my head. "Bella. I need you more than anything in this world. You think I enjoy letting you go out of my sight? If I could, I'd keep you locked up in this room forever, with me." I leaned into him. I held his fingers in mine. "You've been such a good girl." He took a deep breath. "I want to do something special with you."

I turned to face him. "What is it?"

He smirked at me. "You'll see. It's a surprise for you." He covered my mouth. "Don't even say my name. I still won't tell you." I looked down. I was in a red dress. It was tight around me and showed everything. Eurynomus had regular clothes on. He wrapped his arms around me. "Call me if you need me for anything. I could use a distraction from a few things." He evilly smiled.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my inner thigh. "I could help with that." He breathed deeply. "But I could use your help along the way."

He bit my neck. "I know Isabel. I'll see you soon."