Chapter 5

Strong arms were wrapped around my waist. I rolled over. Eurynomus was there. He was fast asleep though. Good. He wasn't going to try to rape me. I liked him better asleep. He was very cocky. Even though he was a demon prince. There was something about him that I found interesting. Maybe if I knew him a little better, he wouldn't try to sleep with me. His fingers grasp my waist tightly. He woke up. "About time you woke up." His eyes stared at me. They were dark black again. He pulled me on top of him. His eyes not leaving mine. "Why are you acting so nervous?" He seemed confused a little bit.

I shook my head. "I'm not. I was thinking about something." This was my chance. Go for it.

He raised his eyebrow. "Thinking about what?" He was believing me. This has to go my way or I'll never get home. I kissed him gently. I was going to get what I wanted one way or another. Even if that meant teasing him. His face changed when I caught him off guard. "Well, I kinda wanted to know you a little better since I'm going to be with you for awhile." His face seemed clueless at what I was trying to get at. But he still bought it.

He smirked at me. "It's gonna be longer than that. But I am curious to know what you'd like to know about me." He started playing with my hair. "What would you like to know first?"

I held his fingers in my hair. "How come there isn't much about you in books and stuff?" Maybe if he opened up a bit, I could buy my way out of this, if he fell for it.

He sighed deeply in a annoyed way. "I erased most of it. A human tricked me into telling about myself and made a painting of me eating humans. I set his house on fire and destroyed most of what he wrote down."

He definitely didn't want anyone to know anything about him. Maybe he would tell me. I ran my finger down his chest. "How many girls have you done this to?" The number was probably going to be very high. Considering what a sex addict he is. I'd say 1,000.

He raised his eyebrow. "None. You're the first girl I've done this too." Speaking before me. "I don't know why you. There's something about you that I really like." That's very strange. Great. I'd become experiment number one. Maybe not, if I could get out alive.

I felt my stomach drop. I had to know though. "Are you eventually going to get tired of me and kill me?" This is only if I can't get free. What if I died down here? I couldn't ever say goodbye to anyone. I wasn't giving up. Earth was my goal, home.

Looking away. "I haven't gotten that far yet. I'd probably let you go. I don't wanna see a pretty human like you go to waste." He cupped my cheek. It was like he had some secret agenda he didn't want me to know about. I was relieved that he wasn't going to eat me. How long was he planning on keeping me? He wasn't going to tell me that.

"How old are you?" Eurynomus smirked at me. "More than human years?" He nodded. I was running out of questions to ask. He rolled on top of me, causing my heart to leap out of my chest. "So why are you really doing this Isabella?" He kissed my neck. I was going to answer but he stopped me. "It can't be just cause you're going to be with me for awhile." He was starting up again. I went to kiss him but stopped me. He held my face so he could kiss me deeply. I liked it when he did that. Wait! What am I saying? He's a demon! I can't think like that. He smirked at me. "I don't normally do this but I think you're an acceptation." I didn't know what he was talking about. Hopefully it was something good.

He got off of me and walked over to the balcony to gaze out. "My father is the devil as you already know. I will never over rule him. I will always remain a prince. I feed off of human corpses until they're nothing but bones. That night you saw what happened, you were out there. I don't know why. But you weren't dreaming. I made it look like that so you wouldn't think it was real." His eyes glanced at me. "But I didn't erase it from your memory. I wanted you to remember me. Like I said, there's something about you." I got up and went over to him. I touched his shoulder. He pulled me into his arms. My lower back was resting against the ledge of the railing. He gripped my ass in his hands while kissing my neck. I tried to push him away so he wouldn't go too far. This seemed to only make it worse. His fingers traced up my back to my bra. His hands went under my shirt to unhook it. I pushed him even further away and ran back over to the bed. Holding the post of it, Eurynomus came over to me. He held my chin. "What did I tell you?" I stared up at him. My heart was racing. Was he going to hurt me now? There was a knock at the door. Eurynomus smirked. He went over and answered it. A demon stood there. He spoke to it in another language. I went over to the balcony and looked around. Did the time ever change to darkness? Arms slipped around my body. He kissed my head. "I have to leave. I will be back for you." He yanked me away from the balcony, pulling me over to the middle of the room. He kissed me roughly, slipping his tongue into my mouth to explore. I didn't fight him on it, if I did then he would bite me. He gave me a look of being pleased. "Good girl. You're learning." He was about to leave the room. I had an idea come to mind within seconds. "Wait!" He turned around, raised his eyebrow. "That wasn't fair." I said in a seductive tone, that certainly got his attention.

He stared at me. "What wasn't?" He was confused and lost. But stumbled all over the tone of my voice. I smirked at him, batted my eyes a little bit. Holding my finger to my lips and my other hand yanked on the bottom of my shirt. "You can do better than that." I saw the look in his eyes. He came back over to me, yanking me close to him. His lips were on mine. He was kissing me with passion. I liked it a lot. I was supposed to be teasing him. Instead it was the opposite. I guided my hand to his leg and squeezed his package. He pulled away, smirking at me. "Don't tease me Isabella. I won't be able to leave." He pulled away from me, almost like he wanted to finish this. This wasn't the plan. He left and locked the door. I held up a key in my hand. He wasn't very smart. I waited until I knew he wasn't going to come back. Using the key to unlock the door. Once I checked to see if he was there, I ran. I prayed that he wouldn't come back and find me gone so soon. Hunt me down like an animal until I was back in my cage. This was my only shot. Hopefully, my one chance could lead me to my home.