Chapter 6

I was sneaking around the hallways. This place was huge. I began to hear sounds of tortured souls. I hated hearing people in pain. I had to make sure I wasn't spotted. I could hear pleads from some souls. I saw a large fire place burning with large flames. I hid on the side of the wall. A few demons stood there. A few were holding human body parts. I felt sick. I covered my mouth and closed my eyes. I took in a deep breath and opened my eyes. I saw a man in chains being tossed around. A few demons laughed. "Murder! You killed nine woman."

He pleaded. "Please let me go. I didn't mean to."

They laughed more. "Should have thought about that before you took their lives away. Now more lives have been lost since you took their futures away. They could have done great. But evil pigs like you, need to be punished." I watched them yank on the chains. They were pulling his body parts off of his body. He cried out in horrified pain. I ran the other way. I got lost from the way I came. I bumped into something and fell down hard. Eurynomus stood there. He crossed his arms. I felt uneasy. He picked me up and carried me like a sack of potatoes. We made it back to his room. He slammed the door shut. He searched my back pockets. He pulled the key out. He set me on my feet. He held the key up to my face. "What the fuck is this?" I stared at him. He tossed it to the ground. "Do you realize, if one of them had found you, they would torture your soul as well?"

I was scared now. He was very angry that I ran. He gripped my arms tightly. "It would be very hard for me to convince them you were mine. Our connection isn't that strong yet. If you're going to leave again, I'll have to mark you now." He carried me over to the bed. I tried to get out of his grip. He wasn't going to let me go. He was on top of me on the bed. I couldn't get him off of me. "Wait! Wait! I'm sorry."

His lips kissed my neck all the way down to my collarbone. His hands were going under my shirt. He pressed himself against my v. I couldn't let him win. I didn't want this. My shirt was sliding up. I couldn't let him do this. "Eurynomus stop!" He froze. I got out from underneath him and ran to a corner in the room. He growled. He was even more upset with me. "What the fuck did I tell you about that?" I covered my face. I had to imagine myself somewhere else. I started hearing voices. They were calling to me. They sounded very sad. I wanted to go to the voices but I couldn't. I felt like I was chained to this place. I opened my eyes. He was in front of me. He didn't have any emotion on his face. "They're calling you aren't they?" I nodded. He rolled his eyes. "I knew it wasn't going to last long." He stood up and walked away from me. He seemed annoyed.

I stood up. "Who are they? The voices?"

He looked over at me. "Your friends. They trying to get you to come back."

I looked at him. "Can't I see them? Just for a-"

"NO!" He roared. "You're here with me. You can't just simply come and go as you please. You're here under my command! You're not going back there unless I say you can. You can't!"

I crossed my arms. "How long have I even been down here?"

He chuckled at my stupid question. "About a week."

I was surprised. "You're lying. It's only been a few days here-"

"A few days here is a week in your puny human world. Time is not your friend here. Remember that." I walked over to him. I felt like I should just let him get what he wants so he can let me return home. I touched his cheek. He held my hand. "No more tricks." His black eyes met mine. He let me go. He paced around for a few minutes. He glanced over at me. "I'll make you a deal?" I stared at him. The last one trapped me here. He got mad. "Or you can just remain here for eternity."

I shook my head. "What kind of deal are you talking about?"

He smirked at me. "Remember when I said I'd make an acceptation for you?" I nodded. "It's because there's something about you that attracts me to you. I can't put my finger on it. Let's say this: For two weeks, my time, you stay down here. I won't force you into sleeping with me. If you happen to like being here with me, you can stay. If you chose to leave, I'll let you go. I will erase your memory of this place and me. Agreed?"

I raised my eyebrow. "What do you think is going to happen?"

He shrugged. "Its a pretty good deal. I'd take it. Otherwise, the next time I'm really turned on by your body, you saying my name won't even stop me."

I nodded a little. "How will this?"

He held my hands. "Just like the first deal I made with you, I kept my word. I will for this one as well. Most humans make deals with demons all the time. So, is it a deal?"

I stared into his dark eyes. I had no choice but to trust him. I didn't want to sleep with him. I took a deep breath. "Deal."

He smirked. "Good." I had a feeling about this. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to get at though.