Chapter 13

I was laying in my bed. The sheets were covering me. I was alone. Once he started taking my skirt off, he had to go. He told me he would be back. I knew he was going to. He couldn't stay away for too long. I laid there thinking about Sam's fate. He was dragged into hell in a frightening way. It even scared me. I knew he'd never do that to me. But I was nervous when I thought about him being a demon with powers beyond me. I couldn't think about it. I closed my eyes. I wanted to know what he was up to. I gently opened my eyes. I was wrapped up in the red silk sheets in his room. I looked around. He wasn't in the room. Arms grasped me and yank me into their body. I faced them. Eurynomus smirked at me. "Such a bad girl." He kissed me deeply. "What are you doing here?"

I touched his cheek. "Here of course."

His eyes rolled. His hands traced my back. "Is that all?" I could feel him pull my legs over his body. "Isabella, do you need something?" I could feel his hands rub my v. I laid back into the bed and moaned softly. He kissed my neck. "So hot." He grinned at me. His fingers pulled my panties down. I closed my eyes as he explored. I could feel his fingers inside me. Thrusting harder and faster. I moaned loudly. He bit my neck tenderly. "Damn it. You're so sexy Isabel." He took his pants off and his boxers. He pulled me closer to him. He started teasing me. He rubbed his dick on my v. "Do you want me?" I nodded. He placed himself inside me. "How badly do you want me?" I was going to explode. He pulled my shirt over my head. I was completely naked now. Eurynomus smirked. He ran his hands down my body. His eyes gazing down at mine. I wanted him so badly. I knew he teased me so I could command him to fuck me hard.

I shook my head. I wasn't going to give in. He licked my stomach and left trails of kisses. My heart was racing. His hand was rubbing my v. I couldn't take much more of his teasing. "You're so tight Isabella. So warm inside."

That was it. "Eurynomus please take me." I begged. He smirked at me. He knew he won. He lifted my lower half up meeting his waist. He started pounding into me. I was screaming and moaning in pleasure. He enjoyed hearing those from me. I couldn't stand much more. I was going to cave in. Eurynomus was moaning loudly himself. He thrusted into me a few more times. He collapsed next to me. We were both hot and sweaty. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. He chuckled. "So sexy Isabel. You did put up a good fight though." I ran my fingers down his chest. I made it all the way down to his lower half. I started stroking his dick. He moaned. He pulled my hand away. He smirked at me. "Don't even think bout it." He kissed my head. A hard knock came to the door. He groaned. He stood up and got dressed. He handed me my clothes. I quickly put them on. Once I was dressed, he opened the door. Something I've never seen before stood there. It was dark. It had big black bat like wings. It's hands and feet were claws. It had the face of a bull. It growled at Eurynomus. He rolled his eyes. "Samuel."

He transformed into a human. He was older. He had dark circles under his eyes. He looked so weak and old. Then he changed to being young. He looked healthy and normal. Hair was brown. His eyes were piercing green. He smirked. "Eurynomus, are you doing my job again?" He didn't answer. "He was supposed to die tomorrow night."

Eurynomus waved his hand. "What's one more night going to do for him? He's all yours. Father gave him to you."

Samuel chuckled. "The devil isn't my daddy, prince boy. I serve him. That is it." He glanced over at me. "Keeping humans down here?"

Eurynomus looked at me. I could read what he was thinking. "Don't say anything to him. He's the Prince of air. Reaper of the dead." He looked back at Samuel. "What does that have to do with your victim?"

He smirked. "Nothing at all. Curious is all. She's pretty young...and hot."

Eurynomus growled. "She's mine. End of story."

He raised his hands. "By all means, I didn't want her. I was only saying what I thought. What's her name?"

He shoved him into the wall. "Drop it. You WILL loose this battle."

Samuel pushed him away. "Temper temper. You haven't eaten yet have you? Surprised you didn't snack on her."

Eurynomus gave him a cold hard look. "Is this all you came to do?"

He shook his head. "Warning you. Next time you intervene with my list, I'm going to take something of yours away." He looked over at me again. I knew where this was going. He was baiting to use me. Eurynomus became a demon. He growled loudly. "I am the Prince of hell. You will not downgrade me as such. Next time you talk to me like that, you will learn your place Samuel. Last time I checked, father was upset with you. You didn't capture our big killer before God welcomed him with open arms."

Samuel shoved him away. "My job is harder than yours. Remember that while you're living the luxury of a royal life." His eyes went back to me. I really didn't like this. I wanted Eurynomus to put his arms around me. He didn't back down from Samuel. He slipped out of the room. Eurynomus went back to a human and locked the door. I came over to him. He stared at me. "I don't know what to say to make you feel better." I hugged him tightly. He held me close to his chest. He laughed a little. "This is all that comforts you?" I nodded. His fingers ran through my hair. "You are something else Bella." I liked his nicknames he gave me. He kissed my head. "You need to go back for a few days while I settle things down here."

I took in a deep breath. "What about Samuel? Won't he come back for me while I'm up there? He kept looking at me and I-"

Eurynomus wrapped his arms around my waist. He softly growled into my neck. I thought it was sexy. It made me smirk a little. "I'll handle him. He isn't going to mess with you. That'd be the worst mistake he could make. I will make his life a living hell if I must." He kissed my neck. "I told you that you'd be safe with me." I just nodded. He smirked at me. "I'd never let anyone use you to their advantage Isabel. That shit doesn't work with me." It made me feel a little easier. But I was nervous going back there. He pressed himself against me. He pulled my chin up and kissed me softly. I thought this was cute. He took care of me in a way that I couldn't describe. I liked it so much. Eurynomus pulled away. I stared up at him. He smirked at me. "I'll be in the shadows....." He whispered.

I kissed his cheek. "I know you will." My hand held his face. "Keep me safe."

He whispered in my ear. "You know I will Isabel. You're safe as long as I stand before you." I looked up at him. I wanted to stay by his side so badly. But I had to go back. I was safer on earth than in hell. Eurynomus kissed me again. My hands rested on his arms. How I didn't want to loose this feeling I had. The feeling of him comforting me. I had to. I closed my eyes and went back to my apartment.