Chapter 4

I skipped classes today. Cause what's the point? I won't be awake for em tomorrow. So I thought of a plan I came up with. I wouldn't talk to Carrie or Sam. It would break my heart to have to say goodbye. I waited till night fell. The moon didn't come up yet. But I knew who was creeping in the shadows, just waiting to take me. Once the moon rose, he came. Just as he promised. I turned around. He smirked at me. "After three long, torturous nights, you're finally mine." He came over to me. His fingers grasped my arms. "Let's go Isabel. I hope you said your goodbyes."

I smirked. "Not quite." I whipped around and hit him with a book. He flew backwards. I stuck a sticker of a cross on his forehead. It began to burn him. He cried out in pain, sounds I've never even heard of before. I ran straight out of the building, as fast as my legs would move. Heading down the sidewalk and into the park. I didn't get very far until I was frozen in place. He came out from behind a tree. Then stood in front of me, waving his finger at me. "Did you really think that was going to stop me?" I had control and stuck him with another sticker. He was burning, smoke actually came off of him. I kicked him down and ran for it. This time, he was in front of me. He was getting mad, his face was red. "I'm done with the games Isabella. You either come with me willingly or I'll have no choice but to put you into a coma." He was very stern, still trying to keep his cool.

I stood there out of breath. I was out of options now. I was about to speak when Sam started calling for me. He quickly disappeared. Sam came over to me. "Hey, I saw you running and wanted to make sure you were okay." He came at the right time.

"Sam I-" My finger started burning. I screamed. It was a sharp burning sensation. It was going up my arm and into my body. I began to get dizzy and fell onto the ground. My body shaking a lot. Almost like I was flopping around like a fish out of water. Eurynomus was standing there, waiting for me to close my eyes. Sam was trying to hold me down. "Isabel! What's wrong?" He pulled out his phone and called the ambulance. I couldn't take the pain much longer. If I let go, earth would be no more. Everything I knew and loved...

But laying on the ground in unbearable pain, how much longer? It couldn't go on for days. Red flashing lights were in the distance. I closed my eyes and waited for the shaking to stop. I knew I wasn't going to make it. How weak was I for doing this?

Once I opened my eyes, he was carrying me bridal style into his room. Everything was a blur until being tossed onto the bed. Everything sped up. Eurynomus went into the mirror and stared at the crosses burned into his forehead. He smirked at me through the mirror. "You put up a good fight. But I still won." His muscles moved on his back. He came over to me. I crawled away from him. He got on the bed, turning into his demotic form. He had the head of a deer with great antlers and his human body half. He looked very frightening. I closed my eyes and tried to picture something else. Once I opened my eyes, he was back to looking like a human. He kissed me. I was nervous. His fingers traced my neck. He breathed deeply. "I'm going to have so much fun punishing you." He pulled me under him. He sat me up and lifted my shirt off. I tried to run but he put me back. He held my hands over my head. "I told you about this." He hissed.

I got mad. "So you'd rather rape me then let me have consent?" This seemed to throw him off a bit. I bet he never thought of it like that before. Since demons only take what they want. Don't care about feelings and all. His face only gave me this evil smile I couldn't stand to see. "Baby come on, I'm a prince of demons. We rape, hurt, do whatever we want." He pulled a strain of my hair down my body. "I think you'll like what I'm about to do to you." I pushed him away. He was kissing my neck. I felt like I needed to get away from him. His hands held my waist down. "Eur-" He quickly covered my mouth.

He stared into my eyes, giving me an intense look. "You don't learn do you?" I was watching him intensely. "You're digging yourself into a hole. So I think you should stop while your ahead." His hands were tracing my stomach. I couldn't break free of him. I didn't want this. I want to run far away. Eurynomus began kissing my neck. Trying to move away but he held my waist down against the bed. What would make this end? There was a knock at the door. He ignored it and continued with me. The knock became into loud banging. He growled in annoyance, then let me go and went to the door. A demon stood there. They started talking in another language. Eurynomus seemed pissed. He slammed the door and growled in a deep low voice. He came back over to me. "I have to do a few things. But I know you won't be going anywhere. When I come back, you better cooperate with me." He headed over to the door. He looked back at me. "I also advise you to stay away from the balcony. If you fall, you're going to burn for eternity." He left the room. But not without locking the door. I laid there and sighed deeply. He is very difficult to stop. He definitely hates me saying his name. I wonder why. I had no choice but to stay in the room until he came back which could be hours from now. I crawled under the silk sheets and decided to take a nap. Maybe afterwards, I could plot an escape.