Chapter 6. 'Looking beautiful'

" Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me, but all I can say is, that my world is full of smiles whenever
I think of you......."
'bestlovequotesandsaying.tumblr.com'

____________

On Saturday afternoon.......

Anusha's POV

I was struggling with the zip of my dress which was on the back, reaching out to the chain hook at the back is the toughest job one would ever come across.
Normally nowadays we have zippers near the armpits till the waist but the dress was exceptional.

Finally once I was done with the desired end, I looked at myself in the mirror, to judge my appearance. I was looking good, actually beautiful.

I was aware patel shades suit me, only formality needed was to make my mother believe.

I'd done complete makeup, for the first time in my life within half an hour, from foundation to the lipstick. I had my hair tied in a messy yet fashionable-bun.

Once I thought I was perfect only when I took a breath. No one was home to help me, I cleaned, cooked and dressed all by myself.

It took me 3 hours to get ready. That's being the reason me dreading make overs.

I would be fast done if only Ayusha was home to help me out.

The dress Neena aunty has selected for me actually suiting me, fitting me like a glove.

It was rose gold in colour, an elegant gown. The dress had a sweetheart neckline exposing my shoulder blades and collar, the lower part of the dress  long and flared, reaching down till the floor.

The doorbell ringed.

I looked at the wall clock it was 4:30 in the afternoon and he was supposed to be here by then.

With my hands turning cold suddenly, I was feeling really nervous.

Will he like how I am looking? Am I looking any perfect?  Were the only questions playing in my mind.

Taking a deep breath to tame my nervousness I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time, quickly wearing the diamond studs-that I forget to wear earlier.
Leaving the mirror I made my way to the front doors.

(Anusha's Outfit)

I checked through the peep hole, it was Him actually. The man quality time.
Smiling awkwardly I opened the door and remained stunned.

The man in front of me took my breath away, he was looking extremely handsome, wearing a three-piece black Armani suit with a white shirt beneath.

The suit working as a describing element for him.