Chapter. 73. 'Fabulous veiw'

"This is for you Mora" I gave Mora, the scarf I bought for her.

"This is not necessary, Anusha honey. I really don't want it." She refused shaking her head

"I'm not asking Mora, I want you to take it"

She sighed and took it from me giving me a smile,

"Good"

"And Derek this is for you" I bought a pair of sport shoes for him

"Thank you" he took it from me without uttering a single words.

I turned and was about to leave the kitchen when I saw Siddharth leaning at the door frame smiling at me then it strike me-

"One more thing Derek." I said rubbing my forehead, how can I forget the main thing?

He looked up at me confused but nodded,
I took out the pen drive from my pants pocket and handed it to him. He looked at the pen drive in confusion,

"There are some PDF's and medical Books and my notes in this pen drive, it will help you in your studies, especially in anatomy " I smiled genuinely at him.

He smiled widely and hugged me suddenly,
"Thank you. You are just like my sister, Amelia!" Derek he said.

Mora rubbed his back and then he left me, Mora nodded,
"Siddharth is really lucky to have a caring wife like you"

I blushed and looked at Siddharth who was already striding towards us.

When he approached us, he snaked his hand around my waist smiled looking at me and said , "Indeed I'm" and kissed my hair. I leaned into his kiss- an involuntarily habit of me now.

.
.
.
.
.

We arrive home and I was too tired, more than expected.

From tomorrow onwards the daily routine is starting. Going to the office, then coming back home, cooking, then sleeping on the same bed- I don't mind though as long as I'm sleeping in his arms.

Clingy!

Who cares!!

Siddharth was in the living room attending some office calls whereas I'm unpacking our luggage.

My eyes rolled up under my sockets due to tiredness and I groaned loud,
"I'll see you tomorrow" I told our still half unpacked bags and walked to the closet, I pulled out my night wear and went inside the bathroom to change.

The moment I came out, I found myself staring at his perfect back, he was taking off his t-shirt which was making his muscles flex and contracting giving me an opportunity to ogle him.

I leaned sideways against the door and started my ogle game, his fingers tugged at the hem of his shirt, slowly pulling it upwards, mean while the back muscle, did they contract.

I was once again burning.

Soon the shirt was pulled out over his head, messing his perfectly setted hair. He unbuckled his belt around his waist, threw it carelessly on one of the rectilinear at the room corner and was now ready to unbutton his pants- breath Anu, breath.

Someone is feeling hot... Huh?

Out of my daze I whistled like a pervert and said, "What a fabulous view?"

He turned grinning, still unbuttoned pants and looked at my legs and said,
"what a fabulous view?" copying me.

"You forget the whistle." I pointed,started moving towards him.