Chapter. 64. 'Not done yet'

'I broke all the rules,
I've ever made.
For you!'

_________

Anusha's POV

We are back to our apartment, all alone to ourselves.

This morning the moment I woke up, I saw a sleeping Siddharth besides me. I smiled looking at the side of his face.

But I was not done yet,  I wanted to stare some more.

I pulled myself up on my elbow, balancing myself on one arm and leaned towards him, staring at his face. His closed eyes,  slight crease lines on his forehead, a little bit pointed nose, cheeks with stubble, and closed pouted lips.

But I was still not done yet, I started leaning towards his sleeping figure even more, when I was just inches away from his face I started caressing his jaw with the back of my fingers, he smiled in his sleep and turned his face completely to me.

Is he seriously sleeping?

In order to check, an idea plopped into my head.... I bit my lower lip and moved ahead  more and now our lips were just at a feather distance.

I held my breath because this is going to be my first time to initiate this and further if he is awake what could be his reaction!

With the hand which was still supporting me up, I clutched the bedsheet controlling my excitement + nervousness. One last look at his eyes I closed mine to copy him, and placed my lips on his.

I waited, keeping myself still, without moving, on the same position but nothing came, nothing happened. It's all me... yes he is still sleeping!

I blushed pulling back holding myself still in the same position I was admiring his handsome features again.

But still I was not done yet, I wanted to stay longer keeping my head on his chest wrapping his arms around me but I can't do this. For first it will wake him up and he'll realize he is angry and start fuming like always and second I'm quite shy.

Oh really? Then what will you say about the act you did just few seconds ago?

Ugh! Mr. Brain you just keep quite, you don't deserve any answer.

I sighed.

I got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom, did my morning chores. When I came outside Siddharth was sitting leaning against the bed on the floor and was working on his laptop.

Floor?

I shook my head at the view,
"Anytime- anywhere, Work. Work. Work" I said out loud to tease him.

He didn't replied, just continued with his work ignoring me. I narrowed my eyes towards him making a roaring sound out loud left the bedroom to cook breakfast for him.

I know!

I suck on playing angry on him!

After cooking breakfast I came back to our bedroom. I opened the bedroom door and found Siddharth on floor doing pushups wearing nothing but his shorts.

I've seen him shirtless tones of times but still he manages to leave me breathless.
Sweat glistened against his muscles. I couldn't take my eyes off him. The way his muscle tightens when he moved. His biceps flex with every push.