Chapter 49 'Bad vibes'

Anusha's POV

One weekend when our couple decided to stay over there parents house……..

_____________

We were all settled in the playroom except Siddharth while watching cricket match ‘India Vs Australia’.

Tadda!

I don’t know where he is because as I told you  before  work! work! work!

You know because of his serious bipolar disorder, he again frowned and left all us alone in the playroom to watch cricket match by ourselves. Weirdo!

Yes!  That's what you are.

Everyone was enjoying the cricket match, cheering and scowling all together, even Bebe used some cuss words too whenever an opposite team player hit a six or four.

these kangaroos deserves to die. Rot in hell you animals’ her words not mine.

It was already 11:30 so I told Mom that I’m tired and feeling a bit sleepy. She said me it’s okay and I should take some rest, I worked the whole day with them.

I smiled, bidding them my goodnight with hugs and kisses I went inside my bedroom and found darkness.

I never leave my room all dark.

I use to lighten up my room at least with one lamp.

Ofcourse I’m not afraid of dark but I feel darkness brings bad vibes. You need just  a small light to lighten up everything around you.

I entered my bedroom without even switching the lights on, took my t-shirt off, leaving myself only in my jockey black  halter sports bra and ankle length tights.

What? Though It’s almost autumn but it’s still hot in delhi.

“Owww!” I whinced when I  hit my leg on something and lunged to the right side wall to switch the lights on so that I can see, what hates me so much.

As I was moving forwards towards the wall suddenly one hand wrapped around my waist and before any  shout or scream escaped my mouth another hand covered my mouth too lifting me up in the air.

I started to wiggle against the person but soon I sensed his touch. The same touch.

“Siddharth” came my voice but more muffled.

“Shush” he shushed me and carried me to nowhere but I guess we are going towards the bed.

“put me down” I said in a muffled tone.

“As you say ma’am”

And with this I felt my back hitting the soft mattress I winced though I didn’t felt any pain but it was my reflex.

Come on people  I was thrown.

As I was trying to compose myself on bed the lights of the bedroom switched on revealing a smirking Siddharth standing at the foot rest of the bed in front of me.

What’s up with his playful mood this time?

Bipolar jerk!

His eyes travelled down my body like I’m a piece of meat with a smirk continuously plastered on his face.

I turned my head to the other side as I feel shyness filled over me. I started to move to sit up straight so that I can cover my outfit with duvet or something but as I held myself on my elbows,  he started climbing on top of me.