Chapter 19. 'Pre- wedding shoot'

Siddharth's POV

From the day onwards our pre-wedding shoots were starting. The day from when I will be getting the opportunity to see her regularly till the main celebration ceremonies of wedding.

The shoot of three days brought light in my mood.

We were doing the shoot in one of Shiva uncle's resorts. I wasn't aware the man owns more than three resorts, a total number of five that is.

Anusha was looking breathtakingly gorgeous everytime she comes out wearing a new outfit.
Girls being lucky they are, they get several outfit options.

Everytime you see a female, she got like a whole showroom to wear. And everytime you see a male, he got only a section of the showroom to wear. That too a one fourth.

Not talking about the male cloth houses though

Looking at her I was left standing like a stupid, watching her like a dumbstruck teenager.

It wasn't hard to notice her blushing whenever our eyes met.

I couldn't wait any longer

I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted her to be my wife, my life as soon as possible. Don't care baoit being called cheesy.

I wanted her with me every single moment. To be mine.

.

.

Anusha's POV

Wedding preparations were going fast. Everyone was busy with the arrangements and preparations.
I was asked to look sitting like a doll, hard job I could see.

The program list was finalized for the functions accordingly to the availability and ritual timings. The wedding designer Jasprit uncle, has hired was efficient and fun to be around. The man master in his work. He was doing everything tih perfection.

The program list finalized was as:
1.Sangit
2.Haldi
3.Bachelorette and Bachelor's party ( the same evening)
4.Mehendi
5.Kangan, kalire and churha rituals (in wedding morning)
6.Wedding (in the evening)
7.Bidaai ( following day)