Chapter 26. 'Call every night'

Anusha's POV

It had been 4 days since Siddharth left for Mumbai.

I was here enjoying each and every moment with my in-laws. With them I was not missing my parents, it was like they were right beside me. I had gained so many relations, old with new.

Mom taught me so many things from cooking new dishes, doing household stuffs- household education she call it, till fashion sense. She is nowhere different from my mother when it comes to colour choices.

Hey! I'm not that bad but mom is just perfect.

They are really nice and too adorable. In the past few days, I laughed full-heartedly with these new people. I was spoiled in a way I could never express. I've never learned to play cards- my father and mother call it bad, yet I was here taught like a pro.

I was not the odd one out here. They made me feel.

I learned so many things about them.

Dad is just like Papa, same sweet but strict as hell, he can make you do what he wants but can be sweet as sugar when it comes to people he loves.

On the other hand, Mom is exactly opposite from my mother. She is an extrovert where my Mumma is a complete introvert.

Mom opens up to people easily and goes to kitty parties. She hangs out with friends a lot, especially Mrs. Gonzalves. I must admit she is fashionable as well but her choice is just amazing. Whatever she wear it suits her perfectly.

Bebe is my favorite in the family.
She is so young according to her age. She is just like a Chripy Bird in the family. Always fun to have around. She teased me several times about how my face keeps on screaming that I'm terribly missing Siddharth already.

Is that so?

Maybe. I thought shrugging.

I call my Mumma and Papa every day.
Tell them about my whole day adventure and ask about there's too.

I have explored every corner of my room by now. I was aware, I could walk without lights in the room without bumping my pinky with anything hy then.

I came across his photos, the photos of his childhood-school days-college and few from his office. I saw his first ever office card. The picture of his first cubicle in the workplace.

His album keeping every special moment of his life, there was picture of his car with a remark of 'bought it with own money'. The picture of his first day of college 'first day of a new phase' highlighted below.

The man cherish his life I became certain. He was independent and prideful.
The things I appreciate.

Siddharth use to call me every night. He calls me around 10 at the night when I'm alone in the room.

He knows that I will be free at the hour, must be in our room doing my work. He keep updating me about his day. Without saying anything I just keep listening to him.

He always keep reminding me how much he was missing me. He was alone there and was dying evwry hour to see my face.

Me being myself widening my eyes just listened to his manly and husky voice over phone.
It felt really soothing to listen to his voice.

I didn't know what I was turning into but I like what he was doing to me. The little things you do mean a lot to me.

It felt like he was right there with me, I could imagine him in front of me every time when he calls me. The lopesided smile had a clear view in my mind.