Chapter 14. 'Control Siddharth'

Anusha's POV

It was Sunday, in the afternoon I thought I should call Siddharth to ask him if he wanted to meet my friends.

But it would be a little awkward to call him. So instead of calling him, I called Aunty ji. His mother.

She picked the call up after 3 rings. I greeted her and asked her right away, without waiting.

Waiting cause nothing but hypoventilation.

"It's okay Bache, You can go with Siddharth, but why are you asking me? Did Siddharth denied? Wait I'll just ask him, why he refused to meet your friends?"

I was saying that 'no aunty I haven't asked him yet',  but she was didn't listened to me, instead, she was asking Siddharth why he said NO to me?
Which he didn't!

I could hear them from this side of the phone talking, Siddharth was saying I didn't even ask him.

Now, this going to be tough to face him.

"Anusha, Bache talk to Siddharth yourself," Neena aunty told me I sensed her laugh from here and handed her phone to Siddharth.

Here goes nothing.

"Hello," I said quietly

"Hi," he said, his voice strong and manly,

"I-I... umm... Actually, my friends wanted to meet you. If you are ok with it?"
I asked him straight away

"Sure just tell me the place and time."
he replied

Well, that was easy.

"Umm...tomorrow 3 p.m. Barista Connaught place"

" ok!...... so I'll pick you up at 2:30? Or you will be there with your friends?"

" No, it's okay don't bother. I'll come there by myself"

" if you say so but I can come and pick you. If you are okay with it"

He will be expecting something from you as well Anusha. You need to reply for his efforts as well. My friends were coming to mind.

" See you at 2:30, Siddharth."

"Means you want me to pick you."

I was silent. Why he's making this hard for me.

Yes, stupid aren't you getting it.

"Okay then. I'll be there sharp."
He said and handed the phone back to Neena aunty.

"I didn't know you don't have each other's numbers"
Neena aunty said teasing me while laughing.

The following day

Siddharth's POV

I talked to her for the first time on the phone, Mom was watching me or else I would've collapsed.

Her voice was sweet as honey, it was like I'm talking to some angel, melting in way unimaginable.

I wanted to meet her and I don't know how I got so lucky.
I wanted to go with her, wanted to pick her from her house, I wanted her to make me wait. How a boyfriend does for his girlfriend outside her door.

She refused the first, which was expected but when I asked her again she said yes, this was not expected.

I mean how?

This was the first time she was saying this, agreeing to something I wanted. She wanted me to pick her, she also wanted to go with me. She must be missing me too.

The cue to get my hopes high.

Stop over thinking dude, it's absolutely normal.

No way its far from being normal.

...

It was the day I was going to meet her friends. The day she'll be sitting beside me in my car, once again.

I needed to hold her in my arms or at least her hand in my hand. Which would answer my longing.

I came to her house at sharp 2:25 p.m. I lost all my patience, I couldn't wait to meet her. The watch wrapped around my wrist was working just fine but my biological clock was fucked up.

I needed to inform her that I was here, my arrival to her home was yet to be announced, the question lingering - How?
Should I go upstairs?

No that will take time and I'm never late.

Should I call her?

Fuck!! I don't have her number. I have to ask her for her number today. I made a mental note.

I was standing there, thinking how to call her, how to let her know that I'm here.

To my luck, Ayusha noticed me from her balcony. She squealed looking me and ran inside to inform Anusha that I'm here.
I smiled thinking about her.

This was going to be our first date, though her friends would be their too, but who cares for friends when I have my girl beside me all the time.

I saw someone peeping through the windows of the bedroom. This must be Anusha and now she must be blushing, with a blank look.
And I'm damn sure about it.

Within interval of few minutes she was coming towards me.
I was hell nervous, I don't know why?
She makes me nervous.

She has this effect on me. She has that magic that can make me nervous just by looking at her.

She was looking so pretty as always. She was glowing.

Wearing a grey color full neck sweater and black denim, that makes her look sober but more attractive

I guessed then, she like deep colors most because most of the times she wear them.
She perfectly knows what suits her because these color highlight her personality and reflects her ardent self. The outfit she wear which is called bold.

Her hair tied up in a ponytail highlighting her soft features. Her beautiful black eyes, cheekbone, and her soft lips.

"Hi," she said blushing.

"Hey"

I wanted to hug her. But this will scare the hell out of her. So control Siddharth.

"let's go"

She nodded, I opened the door for her as she sat inside.

Once we arrived at the café, I looped my arm around her tiny waist, holding her close to me. She looked at me but I ignored and made way towards the entrance holding her.

I've met her friends before in our engagement.

As we entered the café they all were already seated and talking.

Once we came into their vision they stopped talking and looked towards Anusha.

_______________

"He was not in her top chats.
He was not in her recent call list
but,
He was the only one she thinks of
Everyday. Every second"

________________

•LIKE_COMMENT_SHARE•