Chapter 31. 'Raining'

Siddharth's POV

Why she is playing in rain?

She'll get sick!

I came out of the study room and made my way to the balcony. The thought of her catching a cold was troublesome.

Once reached, I stood leaning against the door frame, soon found myself staring at the most beautiful view in front of me.

She was swirling herself around, her arms open wide in rain welcoming each and every drop. Getting herself and her clothes completely soaked, she was doing a happy dance.

She gasped the moment she saw me.

She looked damn hot!

Just then I got the opportunity to stare at her beautiful face a little longer without scaring her or making this a little too awkward amongst us.
Her beautiful black eyes, her small nose, her luscious peach lips all wet because of rain, making her look more kissable.

How can someone be so perfect!?

I was never the one to envy eyes or even to read them but since the moment my eyes rested on her, the only homework i find myself doing is reading and the homework is of my favourite subject.

Then my gaze travelled down her body. Her clothes were soaked, hugging her curvy body completely, her more than perfect legs. I never felt this jealous of something non-living before.

Damn It!

My evil intensions.

"What are you doing there?" she yelled at me from the balcony.

"come join me it so fun" she continued playing while a smile played on her lips.

The raindrops falling on  her eyes but doesn't seem to care. She was at the moment like a young kid, a small kid.

Seeing her smile I couldn't hold my grin.

I shook my head and said,
"NO! you come here or you'll get sick"

"Oh come on you are no fun"
she whined and walk towards me, held her hand in front of me to pull me out in the open roof in the rain.

Looking at her coming to get me out with her, she was taking a step towards me in a very her own choice, she wanted me had me to hold my breath.

I gave my hand to her and kept my free hand on my head like it will save me front getting drenched.

So smart.

She held both my hands into her small ones and started swirling me along with her.

"It's really amazing."
she said facing upwards enjoying rain drops falling on her face. My hands wrapped around her waist holding her.