Chapter 54. 'Thank you'

"She was carefully woven with the threads of love
and
he was the creator"

__________

Anusha's POV

I woke up with a feeling of someone kissing my forehead. Without opening my eyes I let him.

I was waiting for his next move. But nothing happened. Instead he whispered a small ' Thank you' near my ear, thinking I'm still sleeping.

I felt shuffling from the other side of the bed, meaning Siddharth is no more on bed. Then sound of opening and closing of bathroom door came.

I opened my eyes sitting up, leaning against the headboard. Confused and furious are the two emotions I'm feeling right now.

First he was being distant and now he is kissing me.

Being rude to me. Always giving me a frown whenever I ask something.

And now this!

What is the matter with you Mister?

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him with a calm tone the moment he came out the bathroom.

He startled, looked at me for a second then ignored me.

Hhh?

I was trying really hard to concentrate on my anger but it was really distracting, when someone having such a sexy body was standing in front of you with only a towel wrapped around his waist.
Water droplets dripping down his damp hair and giving glistening look to his muscles.

He looks fine from tomorrow, I don't think he is having fever anymore, because his face is bright now free from any tiredness but filled with frown.

Idiot!

I gulped hard trying to concentrate on my words.

Just ignore how sexy he is looking Anusha.

He is soooo......god damn toned.........back muscles........ Ahh... the way they contract whenever he is moving his arms.
OH MY GOD!

I can literally feel them under my palms......... SHIT...... if imagination is this mouthwatering what could be the reality....

I can't help it I was drooling.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Shaking my head I came back to present.

He is still ignoring me and just few minutes before he kissed me, when I was sleeping.

Wow! Can someone please clap for me.

Arrogant jerk!

"Siddharth I'm asking you something!" asked still in a calm tone trying really hard to control my temper.

He still didn't bother to look at me. Continued searching for god knows what in the closet. I took a deep breath and stood up taking long steps towards him.

I turned him with all my power by his shoulder to face me. Now we are looking into each other eyes.

"what the hell is wrong with you? Will you please..... bother to tell me?" I asked him now angrily with greeted teeth.

He raised his eyebrows and said -

"Do I need to tell you everything?"

"Excuse me! If it is related to me then......... yes."