Chapter 35. 'Hubby and Kiss'

Siddharth's POV

I was so shocked when I got to know she had prepared lunch for my friends, it was completely unexpected.

I was happy realising her care for me. Although I told her not to bother but still she did this for me. Which lightened a soft light in me.

I knew she was excellent in cooking and none of my friend's wife can cook food better than Anusha. So on calculation it was time for me to brag about my wife's cooking skills.

The night on her bridal shower when she called me and said she is afraid of expectation and feelings. All this is temporary, it will all be gone in few days. Only if she knows that she don't need to be worried about anything she is already capable of fulfilling everyones expectation without her own knowing.
She is perfect in everything.

And about the feelings, it was never  temporary. It was fucking permanent and I don't know how deep and strong I was feeling for her, since from when.

My love deepening everyday.

After having lunch my friends left congratulating us and calling me a lucky idiot to have her.

I knew Anusha was tired so I told her to take rest and don't worry about dinner. It will be taken care of. Only if she was ready to eat something which taste just fine.

I asked her so many time to hire some more maids and servants but she always refused, saying that she don't like someone else's work. She like to work by her own.

She was in our bedroom resting while watching some movie and I was in the study room. I had some work from office.

Once the work was done I entered the kitchen premises.
...................................

"Anusha" I called her from kitchen

After one minute she came down and gasped covering her mouth with her hands
"you cooked all this" she asked shockingly

I nodded.

Wearing a baggy shirt and her skimpy shorts beneath made her look more like a temptress.

She came towards me and stood besides me leaning against the counter.

I cooked dinner for us. Yes I can cook sometimes if I want to, I've learnt cooking when I was in London.

"I can't believe this."

I rubbed the back of my neck smiling shyly to her "I learnt cooking when I was in london"

"let's see how this tastes" she sat on kitchen counter, picking up a fork while I was washing my hands.

Grabbing a bite of the white sauce pasta I've cooked for us,
"Um... it's... its delicious" she said with a moan escaping her lips.

I gulped hard.
God please stop torturing me.

You know she is not ready yet, She hasn't confessed herself to me. I need to take everything slow with her but you are messing up with my hardly gained patience.

"Yum... my lovely husband can cook really well. Even better than me"

What she said made my breathing stop and heart to skip a beat.
Lovely husband. She just called me her husband and don't forget the adjective 'lovely'.

We ate dinner in silence.

Smiling at each other whenever our eyes met. We washed the dishes together and cleaned the kitchen and went back upstairs to do our work.

.....................................

Anusha's POV

I was resting in my room while watching a horror movie 'IT'.