Chapter 13. 'The first kiss of my life'

Siddharth's POV

The next morning, I woke up early.

Actually, truth to be told I didn't catch sleep the whole night, I was gazing the ceiling thinking about her all the time.

Everytime I look through my locked phone screen to check the time, her picture come into my view.
Her picture as my wallpaper, the picture Karan sent me the other day after the party. Me holding her close to me in my arms.

I looked to my left where Shekhar, was sleeping, it was 7 in the morning.
Getting bored I woke him up, we both went downstairs to the dining room for breakfast.

Leaving something for my mother to be shocked on.

Mom and Uma aunty were in the kitchen making breakfast with Anusha helping them.

Uma Aunty was brewing coffee standing near the refrigerator.
Anusha was stirring the soup, while Mom was standing beside her pouring milk into the flask. They were giggling talking about something.

For the first, there was a carefree Anusha in front of my eyes, not shy not conscious only confidence and her bubbly self.

I wondered how will it feel, to see her cooking breakfast for me after becoming Mrs. Anusha Siddharth Khanna, every day. The scene revealing in front was that tempting.

Ayusha, Sunidhi, jiju, Shekhar and I, including our fathers, were sitting across the dining table, waiting for our food.

The ladies smiling  served us and settled down on their respective seats.
Anusha was about to sit beside her sister when Sunidhi asked her to sit beside me-the seat I kept vacant intentionally.

Sometimes I wonder she does that to get a reaction out of me. She very rarely look at me, make shy glances whenever. The girl use to hide herself from me mostly.

But after looking at her reality the answers were known the ignorance and shyness was candid, for the time being.

After having breakfast we all were sitting in the lawn. Talking randomly about our lives and friends.

Then we all decided to play lawn tennis, I got to know something new about Anusha, she can play lawn tennis very well, I was impressed would be understatement of the century.

She was the only one who stood longer than others against me, smirking every time whenever I miss a hit.

She was getting comfortable around me was thought making my day. Getting my hopes high.

It was 12 in noon when she left with Sunidhi to prepare lunch.
.

.

Anusha's POV

We enjoyed talking about our friends and colleagues, it was really funny to discuss our interesting moments with everyone.

Most of the time I was quite because what to else do, if I will discuss about my hospital experiences they won't understand and instead of laughing at the facts they will laugh at me.

I would turn out to be their laughing stock.

I was not having any spare dress - the sudden plan being responsible- so I was wearing Sunidhi di's pajama and tee.
It fitted me quite well, they were from Sunidhi di's old collection before her marriage.

She is quite chubby compared to me, so it was obvious for me to be confused about our size.

We decided to leave after lunch. After playing lawn tennis I accompanied Sunidhi Di in the kitchen for making lunch.