Chapter. 72. 'There I found him'

Anusha’s POV

“Mora where is Siddharth?” I asked Mora while having my breakfast at the noon.

Last night Siddharth didn’t let me sleep at all, so I woke up late this morning. And the moment I opened my eyes it was already 12 in the afternoon.

Siddharth left a note at the bedside table saying-

didn’t want to disturb you while you were sleeping like a baby. Have rest.
(you need it!)’

Really?

What about last night? 

Where were you last night  Mr. Oh so Concerned?
I asked sarcastically to no one. 

“Ma'am, Sir is at the beach” Derek replied who was chopping vegetables standing in front of the counter.

“Ok,” I said and after eating my breakfast at the noon, I left the house and made my way towards the back.

As I entered the back porch of the house, I sat down on the porch swing applying sunscreen meanwhile started trailing my eyes around the beach in search for him.

Then my gaze rested on a group playing volleyball. There I found him.

Topless playing volleyball- What a fantastic eye-opening view!

His abs were on display, looking so sexy- I don't think I'll ever get over it.

I looked down at myself, I was wearing summer shorts with maroon and deep blue printed triangular designs and a white top, with a white shrug above it.

I think I’m fine- and made my way towards him.

When I was about a few meters away from him our eyes met. A smile appeared on both of our faces.

“Good morning beautiful” he yelled winking from his spot and I blushed.

He excused himself from everyone and came running towards me.

Once he reached, he cupped my face with his one hand, pulling me closer, leaned down to nuzzle against my neck skin and he said- “You smell nice”
I playfully smacked his arm, pulling away,

“Want to play?”

I shook my head, “No, you go enjoy. I’m sitting here under the tree.” mentioning towards a tree to my right.

“Sure?”

I nodded my head and smiled assuring him. He turned and started to move but stopped in mid tracks,

“You are afraid that you’ll lose. Right?” he asked daring me, raising one of his perfectly sharp eyebrows,

“Excuse me? What makes you think that?”

“Oh, my dear wifey can’t play because she is afraid to lose.” He announced