Chapter 30. 'Shifting and Hotness'

Anusha's POV

The next afternoon found me sitting in our lawn with Mom, Bebe and Sunidhi Di, having tea. Basically they all are having tea I was just having my mix fruit juice.
I never liked tea, never felt the need to have one and to my surprise, Siddharth also is not a fan of tea.

The similarities we share.

Dad, Sumit jiju, few of their cousins and Siddharth himself were playing Volleyball.

This morning the men of the house like anything rushed out to get their net and ground all set.
I was excited to watch them play, maybe just maybe if invited I wouldd be playing too.

Looking at him, I couldn't help but stare. I have always been the one to appreciate good muscle if I see one. And there he was walking all in his muscular glory clad in his sporty self.

Volleyball always been the game close to my heart. And now a turn on part of my life too.

Nope... Nada I am not referring him.

Tsk! Not at all.

Wearing his white polo t-shirt and blue denim shorts, white sneakers beneath, he was serving the ball overhand to the other side of the court.

His body up high, a jump accompanying the hight he had gained, giving me a little sneak peek of the skin lining his abdomen. I was accentuated by the view.

The way his muscle flex when he serves the ball, the way his perfect abs peep out his t-shirt when he drops a smash.
His damp hair, sweat glistened through his neck making him look more devilishly handsome.

Fuff! Too much Hotness.

What?

I hope no one noticed me drooling.

Everyone around me was talking about last night and our shifting to his new apartment they seem busy.

I looked down to hide my face from embarrassment, the moment I lifted my head up he was already looking at me.

I don't know when he came upto us and stood in front of me.
He picked up the water bottle from the table still not breaking the eyes contact.

He was breathing raspy, soundly opening his mouth, sweat completely socked his clothes, exposing his muscle making him look ten times more handsome from this close.

The view was mouthwatering.

He opened the bottle cap and started drinking water bending his head backward, I was staring at his adam's-apple moving up and down with every gulp he takes making sound.

Our eyes met once again when he was done drinking, we were looking into each other eyes without uttering any single word but something was holding me to him, I didn't wanted to look away.