Chapter 17. 'Man in front of me'

Anusha's POV

I quickly changed into the dress, managed to do touch up with the things I had in my bag.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I was wearing a baby purple and pink coloured gown. It was a single strap dress, exposing half of my upper body and ending to the level of my calves.

Making me look like a cute princess yet I was being treated like a queen.

The way I wanted to.

I left my hair loose, falling down my waist.

Applied the honey dew lipstick I had in my bag, the that came along with the dress-thanks to god.
The heels I was wearing were a bit mis-matched but somehow were not looking bad.

(Anusha's Birthday dress)

He said we'll be going out for dinner but what about my family. I'd never celebrated my birthday without them. I needed to inform them.

I came downstairs looking for Siddharth but couldn't found him.

Then I went to the kitchen and he was standing their across the island with a cake in his hand.

He looked at me from head to toe and then our eyes met. He smiled looking at me with an expression that was unreadable to me.

He was looking so handsome- when did he changed into these?

He was wearing a casual outfit but a classy one at that, he looked perfect-showing his perfects muscles, he had his  sleeves up till the level of elbows- freaking god those peeping veins of his forearms.

He nodded me to come

He nodded me to come. I followed.
"Now, cut the cake"
handing me the knife.

I cut the cake and fed a piece to him.

There was something strange in the atmosphere I could feel it.
The way he was looking at me, the way I was lost in his pools saying there was something he wanted to say but was controlling himself.