Chapter 69. 'My everything'

Anusha’s POV

I was caught off guard when he asked me how much I love him?

His intention behind this question was  just to get my attention, but something inside me wanted to answer his question.

I wanted him to know.

I lie down beside him trying to collect my words, looking at him, then I came up with the things I put in words into my heart.

The feelings I have whenever I look at him. During the whole time he was watching me, his eyes searching every inch of my face.

My feelings were so intensified at that moment that my body yearned for his touch, wanting to reach out to him and take more of him.

Say something plz!

His eyes were burning with love and desire,  Siddharth let out a deep breath, raking his hands through his hair, never leaving my eyes  he stoop up.

He held my hand and dragged me back into the house, inside our bedroom. I saw him closing the door, the moment the sound of door locking came, my heart skipped a beat, a shudder ran down my spine.

I know what’s coming next.

With a deep breath, I turned facing the bed and my back to him, trying to calm my nerves. Soon I heard him taking steps towards me, and then within seconds, I felt his complete presence behind me.

Our bodies touching each other, breath both shallow and fast, hearts beating faster than usual. He was standing so close to me, my back was completely in contact with his chest that I can feel his heart beating.

He trailed his fingers up from my wrist to my shoulders making me shiver under his touch, arousing goosebumps everywhere.
Brushing my hair from my shoulder to my back, he started trailing wet kisses.

Making me intake a long breath and my head to fall back involuntarily. The tingles he stimulated within my body was too much to handle- I’ll collapse any second.

My mind went all blank.

With his one hand, he held onto my waist side gripping me, the other one on my stomach pressing me to him-holding us impossibly close.

Once he was done with his sweet assault on my shoulders and neck he turned me to face him.

Overwhelmed with shyness I closed my eyes, too scared to face him- afraid to see all those emotions that drove me into them.

“Open your eyes, Anu,” he said and kissed my forehead in the most tender manner. Smiling to myself, I did.

Looked at him for microseconds- and boy I was right- every emotion was there, revealing themselves into those orbs.

I could not look too long, I averted my eyes like I always do. It was too much to have in a single moment, but this is all I want right now, in fact forever.

Sensing my blush a small laugh came out of  him and  he kissed both of my cheeks, following he kissed the corner of my mouth making me crave for more, I was left pouting in the anticipation of a full one.

He chuckled, trailing kisses from my jawline to the area behind my earlobe he held me cradled to him.

Shortly he began nibbling the crook of my neck and  my collarbones. He was leaving wet kisses over my collar when suddenly my grip on his shirt over his stomach tightened, tilting my head I moaned out loud.