Chapter 39. 'chocolate!'

.Don't forget to hit the star 😜.

Anusha's POV

The operation is successfully done. It was a case of ILN tibia, in which interlocking by nailing is done in tibial fracture.

I'm so glad that our HOD selected me for this case, as this is my first case after my joining. Now all I have to do is, gave him passive exercises and prevent his muscles from disuse atrophy.

After the operation I came back into my cabin took off the surgery clothes and wore back my apron.

I called the receptionist to send in the patients when she told me that there are only two patients waiting, as this day was assigned for me to attend the surgery only.

We'll I guess I'll home early today.

"Hey! Rohit. Come on boy" I said

Rohit was a 5 yrs old bell's palsy patient. He is very smart for his own age but behaves like he is 20 yrs old and no doubt he is way too cute the only thing is he can't smile properly and always drooling because of his condition.

His treatment consist of muscle stimulation and then few facial exercises, which we do together.

Hearing my voice he ran towards me and hugged me by my legs.

"Hello mam" I greeted his mother while hugging him back.
She greeted me back and handed me Rohit's bag and left the cabin.

"Let's go, we'll do stimulation first today"

"Okay! then we'll play with Spongebob and Squidwards." He said pointing his small fingers towards the stuffed toys kept on the shelf besides my desk.

"But I really wanted to play with Bugs Bunny today you know" I said pouting.

"Okay! Okay! We'll play with bugs bunny first then with spongebob. Fine? now don't make that face."

"Yay" I squealed playfully picking him up in my arms and started with his treatment.
.........................

Its 2 p.m. already and I'm done with my work. No more patients. No more IPD visits and the only work left is being bore to death.

I sighed and decided to go back home. But how? Car is with Siddharth. Should I call him? Or should I text him? Informing that my work is done.

Call?
Text?

I think I should call him.

I did what I've decide. I instantly picked up my phone and opened my message box texted him

'Siddharth?'

Do you really think I was going to call him. Naah................ It would be too embarrassing for me, because I know once I listen to his voice I'll start stuttering over the call and make my self a laughing stock in front of him.

Beside the embarressement I experienced this morning is still haunting my mind. The impact of the kiss is still remained on my lips and thinking about it again makes my heartbeats go wild against my chest.

The feeling was different and strange I was caught off-guard initially but later I found myself giving into him. I had a feeling urgency to be held by him in that moment because I in any second could've collapsed if it was not him to hold me and he did held me close. Really very close.

I waited for around two minutes but no reply, okay! then I decided to come directly to the point.

He must be working. After all he is the Ceo and owner's son, which doubles his work.