Chapter 45 'CFL 💡'

"I wrote my life and you edited it beautifully"
-flirtory intagram

Anusha’s  POV

  I smiled when I woke up, Siddharth’s arms wrapped around my waist crushing my back hard against to his stone-hard chest possessively.

Memories of last night flashing my mind. When I kissed him for the first time. The kiss was amazing, it was way more overwhelming and intense than before.

Initially when I started kissing him back for a moment it was like he froze, was shocked as it was the last thing he was expecting from me, but soon came back to senses. And started deepening the moment even more.

I mean how I cannot kiss him back, his kisses are always inviting always demanding response from me. Earlier I was hesitant because I didn’t knew how to respond but then I decided to follow his lead and actually I admit that movie lesson helped too.

  I thought I’m doing bad with him not giving him what he deserves but when  I replied it felt right, on that moment everything dawned on me that my replies are not for him but they are more for me. More for satisfying my own self that he is getting what he deserves and seeing this my heart is more than happy.

He slowed down between the kiss for a moment I thought he is going to stop but I didn’t wanted it to be slow and didn’t wanted it to stop either.
Not when for the first time I was kissing him back. I wanted it to be like always hungry and demanding. Wild!

The feeling of our lips in the same rhythm was unexplainable, kissing him was much more amazing then making out with that peanut butter sandwich.

Gross!

It was much more better than I thought, it was deep and full of his love for me. How can someone love me this much?

I turned and found his face in front of me.

I couldn’t find the right word to describe how handsome he is. I took it as an opportunity to stare at his perfect features, beginning to his long eyelashes and the way his jet black hair fell casually on his eyes. Without a second thought my fingers brushed his hair away from his eyes. His jaw line and his stubble that feels rough against my fingertips.

He opened his eyes immediately, looking at me.

My eyes opened wide in shock. My heart stopped beating. I was controlling myself not to blush, he caught me starring. We were simply looking at each other without saying a word. Siddharth’s expression was unreadable. We just lay there next to each other in silence.

To save myself from embarrassment I said-

“ There was something on your face”

This made him smile, still not breaking the eye contact he started leaning to me. Oh my god! He’s going to kiss me again. And I haven’t brushed my teeth yet! 

When our lips were just mere inches apart he said “I don’t believe you”. Brushing his lips over mine. I know you did this on purpose.

I blushed and was somewhat disappointed. I bit my lower lip to control my smile,
“no it’s true” shaking my head.

He pulled away and smirked. That smirk!

I quickly jumped out of the bed,
“ I need to hurry up. I can’t be late or else Radhika will kill me”. I went to the bathroom, took a bath and came out.

 I went to the bathroom, took a bath and came out