Chapter. 71. 'But how?'

Anusha's  POV

We were settled across the bar counter, it was decided after having dinner in a family restaurant we will go to a bar to get some drinks.

Since I don’t drink, more for him to get a drink.

He insisted me to get a beer or at least a breezer as it contains minimum alcohol, still I refused.

He even promised, he’ll take care of me if I get drunk- as alcohol don’t affect him that much, he is used to it, but still, I declined the offer. No matter how tempting it sounds.

How can I forget what I did last time?
I can’t afford to do anything wilder this time.

I don’t know where I got so much courage- I must say I should learn something from drunk Anusha.

I was having a blue shoe mocktail listening to the song ‘Champagne and Sunshine’ getting played in the bar, hitting my eardrums,  when a blonde approached Siddharth who was sitting to my right drinking his second bottle of bear.

Second bottle? And he is still sober!

Sure she was flirting with him, I couldn’t hear what she was actually saying but Siddharth said something to her which made her look my way with a disgusted face.

She glared at me from head to toe, I glared in response too.

Then she smirked and said something in Siddharth’s ear seductively which caused me to build up a desire to rip her face off her body.

Bloody Bitch!

She said “She won’t mind” loud enough for me to hear it. He shook his head.

Oh come on” she purred pouting at him then smirked at me.

Faker!

Siddharth looked at me, then nodded at her and said-
“Sure, she is no fun to be around,” and left to dance with her.

I gasped and my jaw dropped. I watched him leaving me. Alone.

  I hate you.

He looked at me from the dance floor holding that blonde close enough to him to make me jealous and winked.

Ugh!

Ok. You want fun, right?

Theher  main das dayan tenu!

But how?  

And just like that, all my courage drained off me like a bucket full of cold water splashed up on me.

I sighed and dropped my head down. I don’t know what to do. I know he is teasing me, want some reaction from me.

I looked at them one more time and found that Bitch encircling her arms around his neck. My head throbbing due to anger.

Now, this is too much!

I’ll kill her!

I turned to the bartender and asked him for 'scotch double on rocks' I really need some courage before doing this.

Hey!  I'm Punjabi I know drinks.

I gulped the whole content down at once, same as throat burning was what exactly I was feeling inside my mind.

Standing up I made my way towards them. Once I reached them. I plastered a fake smile on my face, ignoring Siddharth amused eyes I managed to say-
“Can I have him back!”