Chapter 40. 'stethoscope'

After changing into my spaghetti top and black jeggings I plopped down on the living room sofa.

To kill time I decided to watch
'Just My Luck'.
Yes! Yes! I know it's a girlie choice but hey! don't get me wrong I'm a girl too and sometimes it just feels good to watch a romantic movie rather than horror, my other love.

I stuffed my face with peanut butter sandwich as I'm alone in the house so I didn't bother to cook anything for lunch beside Siddharth will be home in the evening so I'll cook something instantly for him then only.

I just love peanut butter. Yummy.......

I was so engrossed in watching the movie, seeing Ashley kissing Jake to transfer him the luck he deserves when suddenly the thought clicked into my mind.

KISSING!

I don't know how to kiss......... and I'm always standing like a dumb statue whenever Siddharth kisses me so..................... I think... I should learn........ kissing from the movie itself........where they are giving you open lessons.

Like seriously Anu? You are really going to do that.

Well yes. I don't think it would be nice to watch some youtube video on how to kiss your husband. Like its gross watching someone making out. Eeee

Oh right! And but its really decent to watch make out session open on TV and even thinking to learn from it.
Just........ WOW.

Rolling my eyes on my own sarcastic self-leaving a huge sigh I found myself staring at the Tv screen watching the couple making out.

Ok. Upper lip....... then lower lip........... then tong............... there's no way I'm gonna do that.

No! no! no!

And then I realized, in my right hand I'm holding the sandwich near my lips and.............. and........... you just can't believe it........ I was practicing with it.

Shesh........

What is happening to me?

I pity your sandwich. R.I.P

Oh just shut up it was unintentional completely!

I shoved the sandwich on the table and just then the doorbell rang. I wonder who it could be I was not expecting anyone and definitely not him.

Turning off the Tv, I made my way to the main door and the moment I opened it I was met with small hands wrapping me completely by my legs, I looked down and found Amandeep.

I grinned at him and picked him up in my arms,
"Hey! Where is your Mum?"

He opened his mouth to say something when suddenly a voice from behind came making me grin even wider.

"I'm right here"
Sunidhi Di replied catching her breath glaring at Aman which definitely says that this naughty boy in my arms made her run after him like always.

"I tell you this boy is turning more and more naughty every passing day" with continuing her glaring at the chotu Sardar in my hands.

" Hey! I love him naughty " I said pinching his nose to which he laughed.

"You know Mami (paternal aunt) Mummy is so slow," he said covering his mouth trying to suppress his laughter.

I giggled too and brought them into the house.

"I bought masala dosa and sambar for us," she said keeping the poly bags inside the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen still carrying Aman, "This was really not necessary besides I could've cooked something though"