Chapter 28. 'New pillow'

Anusha's POV

The next morning when I woke up, his hand was holding on to my waist pulling my back close to him, the other hand of his was underneath my head and I was using it as my pillow.

Congratulation Anusha! You just found a new pillow.

His head was on my shoulder I could feel his breath fanning my neck sending me chills all over.

Are we... spooning?

Wow ! How fast Anusha!

How do we get in this position?

What really shocked me was I was holding his hand too which was gripped on my waist.

Seems like you were enjoying it too.

Cuddling was the thing I was not very fond of. I hated snuggled up close, for me to sleep only a pillow was required not under my head but under my sprawled arm.

I feel claustrophobic. I need air to breath.

And the realisation hit me when I felt the warmth of his bare chest on my back. Like it wasn't enough for a morning already, there was more his legs tangled with my bare ones.

Shit! I'm just having my sleep shirt on, no shorts underneath. I just remembered.

I tried to free myself from his grip but he made his grip even tighter. My stomach felt under knots.

I sighed and tried once more, ok! One more try. Come on.

He groaned but released me. Ignoring that awkwardly sexy groan, I freed myself.
More my legs from him and quickly sat on the edge of my side of the bed and looked over him.

He looked so innocent while sleeping just exact opposite of how he really is.

Evil!

Naughty!

Cartoon!

But sweet.

Really? I gasped when such words came to my mind. I was shocked of my senses to play such games.

Just when I thought he was still sleeping, a smile crept on his face and he said,
"Good morning"
still with his closed eyes.

My eyes widened but I instantly smiled knowingly he can't see me,
"Good morning".

I got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom.
I looked at myself in the mirror and the kiss came to my mind.

Feeling of those warm lips on mine cold ones. Involuntarily I touched my lips with my hand. Wanted to feel that warmth again.

No!

He has a very different way of expressing how much he missed me. Stupid. Always being touchy.

I closed my eyes but the image of that kiss came flashing. I giggled to myself and went to take a shower.

When I came outside the bathroom wearing some casual dress a blue coloured one shoulder over-sized t-shirt and my grey yoga pants.

I glanced over him and found him working on his laptop.

Seriously?

Working? It's just 8 in the morning.

I stood in front of the mirror and bend my neck sideways drying my wet hair with a towel, I realized a pair of eyes on me. It was him.

Blinking my eyes several times I tried to avoid his gaze.