Chapter 3

The parks are far too crowded to really do anything over the weekend, so Castiel decides to see if Jack wants to meet the gang. He jumps at the chance, just as Castiel has expected, so that just begs the question of who from the Novak-Winchester-and-friends squad will want to meet him?

As the wait for the boat, Castiel creates a group chat for everyone that came here together, and, with input from Dean, names it, "The Disney famsquad."

Castiel: Dean and I are meeting up with Jack Kline at Magic Kingdom in half an hour. Does anyone want to join us?

Surprisingly, the first one to respond isn't the hyperactive Lucifer, which is a bit weird. Lucifer's always on his phone. He must be on a ride now or something.

Gabriel: Who dat?

Gabriel: Wait nvr mind I know who he is

Gabriel: And Sam doesn't which is kinda funny

Gabriel: Is he another one of the boring stuck up celebrities or is he one of the fun ones?

Castiel: He's one of the fun ones

Gabriel: Lit

Gabriel: Sam and I will make our way over there eventually

The boat pulls up, and Castiel puts his phone in his pocket as he climbs onboard, Dean right behind him. They sit down on a small bench together, and Dean puts an arm around him. Castiel smiles to himself and rests his head on his fiancé's shoulder. He takes his phone back out, holding it down so Dean can look over his shoulder, and sees a few new messages.

Balthazar: I'll be there.

Hannah: OH MY GOD DO YOU MEAN  T H E  JACK KLINE

Charlie: Fuck yee boi

Charlie: To both Castiel and whoever just asked if it was THE Jack Kline

From there, it turns into a conversation about who is who, because apparently Charlie barely has anyone's phone number. Castiel just puts his phone away. He'd rather talk to Dean than watch his friends' reintroductions.

"So," Castiel says, "are you enjoying Disney?"

"I am loving Disney," Dean replies. "I haven't spent this much time with you since, what, last July?"

"That's..." Castiel scoffs. "Oh, wow, you're right. It's been almost a year, hasn't it? God, it does not feel like it."

Dean chuckles. "Time flies when you're constantly flying around the country, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, really," Castiel agrees. "I'm glad I have the break, though. Then there's, what, two more months of tour? Three? And then it's just you and me again."

"Then it's football time again," Dean reminds him. "I love you, Cas, but your timing sucks."

Castiel sighs. "Yeah, I forgot about that."

"But you could always come stay in Massachusetts with me," Dean adds. "At least when I'm practicing at Gillette, I'll be around a lot. It's better than nothing, you know?"

Castiel hums in agreement. "I like that idea."

"You know, you could just move in," Dean tells him. "For good, you know? Just us in a little house in Massachusetts? And, obviously, we could get a bigger place if you want, because I know my house is a lot smaller than you're used to, and you'd still be able to go on tour and I'd still have to fly around the country for football, but we'd still have some time home together —"