Chapter 118

A/N Surprise, bitch! I live!

"Remember," Dean murmurs in his ear. "If you start to feel uncomfortable, tell me."

"We're doing this in front of my brothers," Castiel whispers back. "I already feel uncomfortable."

"Okay, fair enough."

"Hey, before we start," Lucifer says, "Castiel, you gotta take off the ring. It's 1970 or something. You can't get married yet."

Castiel looks down at his ring with a frown. He hasn't taken his ring off for more than a couple minutes since he got it over 18 months ago. Does he really need to take it off now? For the whole scene? And the whole party later? And every other scene he films for this video?

"Just for a few minutes," Dean says. "You can wear it between scenes. Just not right now, okay?"

Castiel sighs. "Alright." He slowly slides his ring off and holds it in the palm of his hand, looking around for somewhere to put it that he knows he won't lose it. He doesn't want to put it in a drawer, because it could get buried in other little trinkets he put on there, but he can't leave it out because it can't get in the shot. So where...

"Want me to put it in my pocket for you?" Lucifer asks.

Castiel hesitates, then holds it out for him. Lucifer takes it, clearly very careful, probably to make Castiel feel better about it.

"Okay," Lucifer says, sliding the ring in his pocket. "Now we film."

~~

Dean pushes Castiel up against the wall, their lips meeting in a heated kiss. Castiel waits a few seconds, just as Dean did last night, then tries to take Dean's leather jacket off of him. It's not easy, but Dean seems to figure out what he's doing immediately, and subtly helps enough that it must look casual, like it's second nature to them. He's not sure if that's the vibe he wants his fans to get, but it's definitely not what he wants his brothers to think.

"Hey," Dean says suddenly, taking a step away from him with warning and turning around to look at Lucifer. "Would it look better if I undid my pants or his?"

"If these are the questions you ask during sex, I pity your fiancé," Lucifer says.

"If you think this is what real sex is like, I pity your girlfriend," Dean shoots back with a teasing smile.

"Pretty sure Lucifer's not gonna give you advice on how to fuck our brother," Gabriel says, glancing up from his phone. "You're on your own, my dude."

"All right, fine," Dean says. To Lucifer, he asks, "Wanna do a side shot for this, or go back and do a second take after?"

"The second one, I guess?" Lucifer says, though he doesn't really seem to have a preference.

"'Kay."

Dean kisses Castiel again, but he's too conscious of their audience to really feel it like he did last night. Dean fiddles with the boy's belt and pulls it off, tossing it on the ground. He unbuttons his pants, and Castiel shivers when Dean's hands skim the bottom of his stomach in the process.

And then Gabriel starts playing "I'm Sexy and I Know It" from his phone, and they start laughing too hard to keep filming.

~~

Dean pushes Castiel down on their bed, at this point already completely topless while Castiel is just missing his jeans. Dean is still sitting up, straddling his hips, which isn't what they practiced last night. Castiel tries not to let his confusion show on his face. What's this about?

Dean fiddles with the bottom button on his sweater, hands sliding under it and skirting over his stomach once or twice. He undoes the first two buttons, then, immediately switching out of the actor mode, says, "I don't have the motivation to do that with all of them. You wanna undo the rest and take your arms out?

Castiel chuckles and does as he's told.

"Wow, you're such professionals," Gabriel remarks.

"Oh, shut up," Dean says.

"Make me."

Dean glares at him. "I'll getting rid of all your candy."

"You couldn't possibly eat all my candy," Gabriel says confidently.

"No, but a fire could."

Gabriel gasps. "You wouldn't dare!"

Castiel clears his throat. "Back to the video."

And, just like that, they shut up and start filming again.

Castiel lies back down, his sweater stretched out across the bed as if Dean had taken it off himself. Dean presses kisses down his neck, sucking on his collarbone. Castiel's head falls back into his pillow before he can stop himself. Why does this feel so good? It looks like it would feel stupid. What is this mess? What is sex?

"I swear to god," Gabriel says, "if one of you starts moaning, I'm out of here."

"Ditto," Lucifer says.

Without moving his lips from Castiel's neck, Dean makes a very dramatic moan.

"Fuck you all," Gabriel says, and the next thing Castiel hears is the door slamming shut.

Both Dean and Castiel burst out laughing, enough so that Dean has to roll off of his fiance and sit on the floor.

"Okay, that is the one exception I will make," Lucifer announces.

"Ah, that was great," Dean says.

Lucifer nods. "What a power move."