Chapter 115

"So," Dean says on Saturday night, kicking his feet up on the coffee table. "Finally filming the music video tomorrow."

"Yep," Castiel says, just because he's not sure what else Dean wants him to say.

"You excited?" Dean asks.

Castiel shrugs. "Between music videos, commercials, and tv shows, I've filmed a lot of stuff before. This one's really only interesting because of who's gonna be there."

"You mean me, your beautiful sex toy?" Dean said with a teasing smile.

Castiel chuckles. "I was thinking more about the party afterwards — our families, their friends. We get to see Jack and Kelly again. Lucifer gets to be creative because he's basically in charge. It sounds like it's going to be fun."

"Yeah, it does," Dean agrees. "I mean, I'm still more excited to be your personal sex toy, but you do you."

"Mm."

"Are you at least a little excited for it?" Dean asks.

Castiel shrugs. "Honestly, it's the part of the video I'm the most stressed about."

Dean's brows draw together at that. "What? Why? Just because Lucifer's gonna be there, and whoever else he's bringing to make it less awkward for him? Because I'm pretty sure they all understand that this is just for a video, not a legit porno."

"I know, I know," Castiel says. "I just... I don't really know what I'm doing. I've never done this type of this before."

"Really?" Dean says incredulously. "Not even in other videos? But aren't most of your songs love songs?"

"Yeah, and love and sex aren't synonymous," Castiel says. "Aren't you, like, the king of one night stands? You should know better than anyone."

Dean opens his mouth, then closes it silently, looking down at the ground sheepishly.

"Besides, no one wanted to watch a 17-year-old kid having sex," Castiel says. "This is new territory for me. I'm not really sure what to do with this."

"I could show you."

Castiel rolls his eyes. "Cute, but I'm not having sex with you. Not tonight."

"No, seriously, I could show you how to film a sex scene," Dean says. "We don't actually have to have sex for it."

"Because you're the expert on sex scenes now?"

Dean shrugs. "I've watched a lot of porn."

Castiel shakes his head in amusement. "Okay, you know what? Let's just go for it — but we aren't really having sex."

"Sounds good to me."

"All right, come here." Dean takes his arm and gently pulls him towards an empty wall. "And if you want me to stop, I will. Just say the word."

"Will do," Castiel says.

"So, from what little Lucifer has told me, I think it's starting kind of suddenly, right when the verse about sex starts, or something like that."

Castiel nods slowly. "Mm hmm...?"

"So there needs to be some kind of sudden movement that starts it, if that makes sense."

"Mm," Castiel hums, because he's sure he'll never understand what Dean is trying to say, so he might as well just go with it.

"So, I was thinking, something like this."

Dean pushes him against the wall, their lips meeting in a kiss so passionate, so hungry, Castiel starts to forget this is supposed to be a lesson. All he can think about is how much he's enjoying this.