Chapter 100

A/N: Time for an annoying recap? I think it's time for an annoying recap!

Strings Attached, Chapter 50: Dean and Cas got together.

Strings Attached, Chapter 100: Dean and Cas got together. Again. Cuz they broke up.

Fame Crazy, Chapter 50: Dean and Cas broke up again.

Fame Crazy, Chapter 75: Dean and Cas got back together again.

Fane Crazy, Chapter 100: Dean and Cas had their first real date and moved in together.

Fame Crazy, Chapter 200: Dean proposed.

Standing Together, Chapter 25: Birthday seks (it wasn't sex but shhhh)

Standing Together, Chapter 50: Some douche fucked up the impala and stole Dean's cassette tapes.

Standing Together, Chapter 75: Castiel had a panic attack at the Grammys.

And now, Chapter 100.

Dean and Castiel are packing up the drive home when Castiel gets a text from none other than Jack Kline.

Jack: Are you in LA?

Castiel: Yep.

Jack: How long are you in town?

Castiel: We were actually just about to leave, but we're driving home so there's no rush.

Jack: Do you and Dean want to come to my house?

Jack: If you don't and you just want to go home, that's totally fine.

"Hey, Dean," Castiel says, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hmm?" Dean hums, looking up from the suitcase he's almost done packing.

"Do you want to go to Jack's house?" Castiel asks.

"Jack...?" Dean prompts.

"Kline."

"Oh!" Dean shrugs. "Sure. Why not?"

"Cool. I'll let him know."

~~

Dean and Castiel wait on Jack's doorstep for him to let them in. It only takes a few seconds, which means he's probably been waiting impatiently for them to show up, which is kind of cute.

Peanut the pug starts jumping around when he sees them, his short tail wagging enthusiastically. Castiel steps inside and kneels down to pet him, and Peanut stands with his front paws against Castiel's knee and licks his face.

"Hi, buddy," Castiel coos. "I've missed you too."

Peanut just licks him again.

"Hi, Jack, since Castiel's ignoring you," Dean says.

"Hi, Dean," Jack says.