Chapter 19

"So, what are we getting from here?" Dean asks as they step into Castiel's New York home.

"Well, first..." Castiel runs up to his bedroom to grab his first ever Grammy. He's definitely taking that one with him.

Dean follows him and leans against the doorframe, watching his fiancé look around the room for everything else he wants to bring. "And, just as an FYI, you don't need to bring your own clothes if you want to leave more room in the car for other things. I've got enough for both of us."

"I'm going to take you up on that, just because I'm too lazy to pack my own," Castiel says. It's not like he has any plans to leave the house for a while. No one is going to figure out that he's wearing Dean's clothes.

What else does he need? He has his Grammy. Next...

"If you're going to be stuck with me for another few months or years or forever, you're going to need something to do," Dean says. "I'm guessing you have a hidden supply of every single cheesy Disney movie in existence, right?"

"Oh, good call," Castiel says with a grin. "I hope you realize you just condemned yourself to a lifetime of watching Disney movies with me."

Dean gives an exaggerated groan. "Great. Really glad I did that."

Castiel leads his fiancé to his bookshelf filled with movies, and before Castiel can even begin to pick out his favorites, Dean bursts out laughing.

"Why the actual fuck do you have so many Bee Movies?" Dean asks.

"Lucifer gets me one for every birthday, Christmas, and concert he goes to," Castiel explains. "It's a whole thing. I've just come to accept it."

"My god, your brother is the weirdest person I've ever met," Dean says.

"Trust me, this is not news to me," Castiel says, pulling a couple movies off the shelf. Aladdin — he's always liked having the DVD more than owning the movie online — Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Lady and the Tramp, Frozen, both Incredibles movies, Finding Nemo, Finding Dory...

"Moana?" Dean suggests.

Castiel looks back at him in surprise. "You want to watch Moana?"

"If I'm going to have to watch any Disney movie, I'd pick Moana in a heartbeat," Dean says.

"Why? It's not that good," Castiel says. "Not that it's bad, but it's not as good as Aladdin."

"Well, I like Moana, so if there's a chance I could convince you to watch that instead of Aladdin for the tenth time, I am not throwing away my shot," Dean says.

Castiel raises an eyebrow but adds the movie to his pile anyway. "And, for the record, we've only seen Aladdin six times, not nine."

Dean scoffs. "Right, because that's so much better."

Castiel just shrugs. "It's a good movie."

Ten minutes later, they're leaving Castiel's house with books and movies covering the entire floor of the back seat, on their way to pick up some fan mail. A few minutes into the drive, Castiel says quickly, "Pull over!"

"Woah, 'kay, what's going on?" Dean asks quickly, pulling off to the side of the road.

Castiel rolls down his window — this whole cranking thing is a pain in the ass — and calls out, "Hey, Amelia!"

The girl turns around at the sound of her name, her dogs still pulling her forward until they realize she's stopped, and they reluctantly allow her to drag them backwards to see Castiel.