How To Make A Decision.

Well... we're back. Back giving you advice, that up until this point has kind of worked.

You know, advice column, life doesn't really give you lemons. It gives you the ability to taste every sour thing put in front of you.

In our case, we've been sucking up all the zest sprinkled around us.

...And now I'm just listing things that you can string back to that stupid, zesty, sour, lemon.

My point is, when life gives you lemons, you don't get to choose whether you want them or not. Life has made that decision for you and you're just supposed to roll with it.

WELL GUESS WHAT?!

This girl doesn't want your lemons!

This girl wants to make her own decisions and she's ready to show you how. Especially since she wants to get out of here as fast as possible.

How To Make A Decision.

Step 1.

Find your options.

Your list might be small or gigantic, but I can promise you that you'll be taking a step in the right direction.

As an example, follow my lead.

Search for a listing of sorts, in this case, a bulleting with all the destinations that this airport offers.

Step 2.

Once you have your options lined up, ponder them for a moment.

This is all to get you ready to choose your ultimate fate.

And continuing with our example, you now have three places that you can use to make a decision.

A) You can go home.

B) You can extend your little adventure. (Maybe go to Amsterdam).

C) Or... you can stay here.

Now it's imperative that you really think about what you want to do. Do what you think will really get you up on your feet and walking through the world like you own it, cause you're never going to let anyone tell you what to do ever again.

This is your life, my friend. Enjoy yourself.

Step 3.

You're getting closer then you've ever been before. You're about to make a decision, so now it's time to weigh the pros and cons.

Let us do it for each of the options in our example.

A) You can go home.

Pros: -You get to see your friends and family. -It's a familiar place.

Cons: -You were literally just there a few days ago. -Was your life really that interesting?

The answer to that is no, by the way.

B) You can extend your little adventure.

Pros: -You can go somewhere new. -You're visiting a place you've always been curious about.

Cons: -You'll probably get extremely lost at some point.

C)Or... you can stay here.

Pros: -You can eat that damn ice cream that you came for in the first place.

Cons: -You don't want to run into that one person you don't really want to see at the moment.

Step 4.

Well, you're almost there.

It's time for you to make a decision.

You've thought about it long and hard... hopefully, and you now have a clear answer to your deepest desires.

And going off of our example, I chose B).

Yep... B).

Definitely B).

B).