How to... How to Sleepover.

So... sO... so how are you? It's the pOtatO child, and I am happy.

The new bestie and I are going to have a sleepover. My brain told me that it thinks I should tell you how to sleepover. So lets sleepover together.

Are youuuuuuuuuu ready?

I think we are.

Okay, okay, lets countdown from ten.

Ten...

NiNe...

EiGht...

...

SiX...

Three...

TWo...

OnE...

Yay, we did it!

So... sO... so...

This is how we sLeEpover.

StEp 1.

You got to get to the sleepover location.

We don't know where that is, so... hold your friends' hands. They are nice and smell good. Just like roses.

This means you need to put one foot in front of ThE other. EverYone caN do that. Yes, even potato children.

STeP 2.

Look at your Feet. You do not want to trip over something. Probably rocks. A lot of rocks. Did you know if you trip, you could fall and die! That's scary.

If you bend your legs really high you can walk over big rocks too. It should be on my resumé.

STep 3.

When you get to the giant box building, follow your friends, they will know where to go.

Probably, you will go up the elevator. Definitely go up the elevator.

It's a tiny place, but you will get off in a few seconds.

SteP 5.

You have a heavy head. It could make you fall over and you don't want to do that. That rock outside could kill you. So, keep your head up, but you also still need to look out for the rocks. They're everywhere.

StEP 6.

Ooooh, look you're inside a really big, pretty room now. It's got gold all over it. You can like it, just stand there.

STEp 3.14159.

It's nice and stuff, but don't go to sleep yet.

But maybe you are.

... No, you're falling. Hopefully on something fluffy...

... Nope, it's the floor.