chapter 27

It's been two weeks since I talked to Hayden and gave us at chance, I know it's early to say this but this has been the best two weeks of my life. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but it's been amazing, what a way to start the year.

Mo was so happy when I told her Hayden and I are dating, I told her later that evening when she came for a sleepover. She was mad that I didn't call her first thing when I woke up, but all was forgiven when she heard that I was meeting Hade. She screamed so hard, I'm surprised my neighbors didn't complain, if it were up to her we would have talked all night. She wanted all the tea, her words not mine.

The next day Hayden asked me on an official date, he took me to an empty new building in town that's owned by Jamie's dad. When we arrived, the place was quiet, and had one dinner table in the middle,rose petals scattered around it on the floor.

The was champagne bottle and took glasses on the table, after he poured me some drink two people dressed as servers emerged from a door a didn't notice when we came in, in their hands was what I figured was our dinner. There was music in the background playing softly and after dinner we slowed dance, just when I thought the night was over Hayden asked me to be his girlfriend and the servers served us chocolate mousse for dessert.

Like the perfect gentleman, he drove me home, kissed my cheek and wished me a goodnight. The reminder of the week we texted and video called each other, when the weekend came I invited Hayden at my place. I cooked him dinner on Friday night and on Saturday we went to Hayden's favourite painter' art gallery opening, every minute with him was lovely. When I heard that José Main was opening an art gallery in New York city I told Hayden about it.

José is Pablo's uncle, when I saw a status Pablo posted on Instagram and I knew right away who that was and I asked how he knows José. He told me it's his mother's younger brother and I told him how much Hayden adores José artwork. Pablo told José about me and I got to introduce Hayden to his all time favourite artist.

For the first time ever I made Hayden speechless, he couldn't believe that I introduced him and all week all I heard was José this and José that. I didn't mind at all, because it meant I did something well. The following week Hayden was busy with a major case that his boss wants him to help him with, we didn't meet all week and to say I missed his kisses was an understatement.

We called and texted each moment we got, yesterday he was working and Mo kept me occupied with shopping for our internship that starts Monday. It's Sunday today and Hayden is coming over, I feel like I haven't seen him in forever.

.......................

I am not sure what time Hayden will get here, so I take a go straight to the bathroom when I wake up. I take my time in the shower, as I wash my hair I remember how Hade kept inhaling the scent. He told me that he has loved how my hair smelled since high school when I bumped into him, I remember being so scared because everyone kept talking about how snappy he was at other students that morning.

After washing my hair and body I get out of the shower, wrapping a towel around myself I wipe the fog off my mirror. I look better than I have in months, there's colour in my cheeks and the twinkle in my eyes takes me by surprise; I haven't seen my eyes so alive. People often say eyes are the window to a person's soul, and looking at my eyes right now, it's clear that I'm happy.

I walk to the bedroom with no idea what to wear, I know we are staying indoors all day, but I still want to look pretty. When I can't figure out what to wear, I call the one person who will be be over the moon to help. Mo

I wait for her to pick up, it's never hard to get hold of Mo, but since I need her today she doesn't answer. Answer you phone Mo!
I am about to drop the call when she answers.