Chapter 45

It's two days after my little hospital visit, Mo stayed with me for the entire weekend and we agreed that she will go home today instead of coming back to my apartment. I love my friend, but staying with Mo was a nightmare especially now that she's dating; yesterday I found her in my bedroom getting herself off, with Jamie on the phone.

I am definitely scarred for life, instead of stopping what she was doing after getting caught she told me to get out. I wanted to ask her why I would get out of my bedroom, but she looked like she wanted to continue assaulting her lady parts so out I went.

Later after she was done, and showered she came to find me in the kitchen where I was preparing lunch. As soon as she saw me she laughed so hard, telling me how I should have seen my face.

"Why didn't you knock? I know it's your bedroom and apartment, but next time you should think again before opening doors." She said popping an olive in her mouth.

'You were supposed to be showering, not having phone sex with James.' I yelled at her making her crack up.

This morning when we were getting ready for work, she was still apologizing for scarring me, event though it's clear as day she's finding it hilarious.

'I am glad you are finding it amusing.' I said sarcastically.

"What you saw was nothing, I have walked in on Lily having sex on more than one occasion." She said walking to the kitchen.

'What!? How did that happen?' I asked not believing what I'm hearing.

"You remember that one time we went to that super rich guy in senior year, I forgot his name."

'Cade? Yeah I remember because that was the day you dragged me to a party with you guys.'

The first time I went to a party in high school with my friends was at Cade's party. Everyone had been talking about it all week, and my friends convinced me to go with them, it was the worst decision ever and just before midnight I told Mo that I was leaving.

"Yes, him. After you told me that you wanted to go home, I went to look for Lily and found her upstairs with some guy from my art class." Mo explained laughing.

'OMG!' I laugh along with her pouring myself cereal and milk.

"Well that wasn't the end of it, you know how she struggled to get over her break up a year ago. I walked in on her with my cousin back at home." She wrinkled her nose, not sure if it's at the reminder or me eating cereal with cold milk.

"Now I can't ever see Mason the same ever again." Mo says putting her bowel filled with cereal and milk in the microwave to heat them up.

It was the one of a few times that we spoke about Lily without getting lost in our grieve, this was a good sign. Bit by bit we were letting her go.

..........................

An hour later I'm walking in at work, I can't believe that I have less than ten days left in this place. The three months went by so fast,  it will be a bittersweet moment to leave, but one thing I can't wait for is graduation end of April.

Just as I get on the elevator to take me to my floor, I get a text message Maya asking me to see her as soon as I arrive. For the reminder of last week I was working alone on group sessions, with Dr Pepper in the background, assessing how I'm doing and if I'm ready to graduate. My uni marks are good enough for me to graduate, but I still need to do well in my internship.

When I get off the elevator I walk over to Maya cubicle and she is not at her desk, I go over to my desk to see what I will be working on today. I didn't get any orders on what I will be focusing on this week due to being absent from work on Friday.