chapter 35

I now know what they mean when they say, the tension was so thick one could cut it with a knife. After I opened up for Noah, he has been staring at Hayden the entire time with a scowl on his face. I introduced him to Hayden and the idiot gave my poor baby the longest handshake ever, if Hayden wasn't a strong I'm sure his hand who have fallen off with how that handshake seemed so form and bone crushing.

Hayden gave as bad as he got, making sure not to be scared by my idiot of a brother. I went upstairs to change into my clothes after opening up for Noah and came downstairs to find both men still standing up, I sad on a stool at the kitchen counter and texted Hailey about what's currently happening.

'Noah, will you stop staring at my boyfriend like you want to murder him.' I say out loud catching both men by surprise.

"What I want to know is when did you start dating, and more importantly why this guy?" He says roughly.

'I didn't know I had to ask permission to date and you and I both know what is bothering you.' I roll my eyes at him.

Hayden moves away from Noah and comes to sit besides me making sure to be as close as he could be. Noah's jaw is so tight I'm afraid he might break a few teeth.

"Does mum know her little baby is not so little, does she know you are dating an older guy who looks like he wants to eat you up?"

This makes me want to laugh and scream at the same time, Noah is acting like a jerk right now and I think I have heard enough of it. I text Hailey to come put a leash on her dog before I kick it to the curb.

"Victoria is old enough to do what she wants" Hayden says.

'You make it seem like I'm dating a guy old enough to be my dad Noah, and to answer your question, yes mum knows about Hayden'

"She does?" They ask in unison making me roll my eyes.

'Of course she does, she heard Hayden in the background so I ended up telling her about him'

Before any of them can say anything we hear a knock at my door, it can't be Hailey so it means our delivery is finally here. I was starting to wonder why it's taking so long. Hayden stands up to get the door just as I am about to, saying he has got it. Noah walks over to sit across from me still scowling.

"I'm sorry for the delay, there was an accident on my way here" I hear a muffled voice say.

"It's okay man, keep the change." Hayden says.

"Thank you, have a great evening" the delivery guy says walking away and Hade closes the door.

'Noah I'm happy you came by, but I wished you could have called first. Hade and I planned to have a quiet night in, you are welcome to stay, but only if you are willing to behave'

"I didn't know I have to make an appointment to see my lil sister. I will go home"

'Stop being dramatic Noah, let's go see grandma and grandpa tomorrow.' I say standing up to give Noah a hug.

"Why tomorrow, we could go next weekend so tomorrow I spent the whole day with my girl."

'Next weekend we have to go home, don't tell me you forgot.' I say letting him go.

"I was hoping I could make an excuse or that you forgot about it." He says typing on his phone.

"Let me go before Hailey comes here to get me because you decided to snitch on me." He kisses my forehead and goes for the door.

'I knew you would listen to her. Drive safely and give Hailey a hug for me.' I say walking him to the door.

"Don't worry, I will even kiss her for you." He says winking.