chapter 37

To say lunch was filled with tension after Noah's little outburst would be an understatement of the year. Conversations become minimal afterwards, grandma called mum to the kitchen, they were in there for minutes and I'm sure it was to reprimand her for raising rebellious children as our grandma often called us.

Sam was the first to leave, taking Lisa, his friend Tom and his cousin Logan with him, one of his friends was hosting a party and invited him as VIP. He left after promising to look after Lisa, parties were still a sore subject to Lily's parents, but they also wanted Lisa to live her life and not stay cooped up due to fear.

I know that Sam will take care of Lisa, that's one of few reasons Layla and Luke didn't mind Lisa going to a party. Sam would protect Lisa with his life if need be, the online person who was against Sam leaving was my grandmother, if it was up to her I would be a nun.

It was after 7PM Layla and Luke went home then the women went inside the house leaving their men outside, and Hayden also thought he go should go home, I walked him out and sat in his car before he left.

"I think your grandma hates me" Hade says making me laugh.

"Don't laugh, you saw how she looked at me like I'm not good enough for her granddaughter."

'My grandma hates everyone and I'm sure she thinks I'm not good enough for you not the other way around.'

"You are just trying to make me feel better."

'I wish I were, if aunt May's daughter came with them, they would be rooting for her to go after you.' I say with a small voice.

My grandmother has always loved aunt May's children than she loved us, I'm not entirely sure if mum getting pregnant with Noah while in college is the only reason or if her hate for our dad passed on to us.

"To hell with them, I only have eyes for you love, it's you I want and no one else." Hade says bringing me closer to him and kissing my lips, nose and forehead.

I decide to do what I have been thinking of doing since he arrived, I move from me seat to straddle him and kiss him hard before he can question me. The idea of getting caught in this position the last thing on my mind.

"Love, you want your grandma to hate me more." He says before deepening the kiss as I move my hips making just the right friction between us.

Hayden holds my head to position it in the way he wants, his other hand is at my waist, holding me so tight I'm sure it's going to leave a mark, but I don't care at the moment. His tongue keeps teasing my mouth, teeth biting my lips before he asks for entrance and as soon as I give it to him, our tongues fight for dominance for a while before he wins.

His left hands caresses my thigh, while the other one helps me move the right way on top of him. We both come up for air, our eyes dilated, full of lust and need for each other. We keep staring at each other and jump when we hear a loud tap at window, I almost jumped out of Hade's lap and knit my brows when I see non other than Hailey.

"I would say get a room, but that's Noah's lil sister in there and he would kill me, so I believe it's time to go home Hade." Hailey muffled voice says making me roll my eyes.

"Your gran has been asking about you and your phone is ringing non stop, come inside before your brother breaks something in the house." She says walking away towards the house.

"For a moment there I thought it's your dad or grandmother." Hade says taking a breath.

'Me too' I say laughing. 'We will finish this tomorrow Collins. I tell him getting off his lap.

When I have fixed myself and sure that I don't look like someone who was dry humping her boyfriend, I move to open the door only for Hade to stop me and pull me back for a kiss.