chapter 24

It's new year's eve today and Liam and I are going to a party hosted by Killian, since meeting me he has been flirting with me. He asked me if I'm seeing anyone, but the problem was I didn't know how to answer that. Just as I was about to tell him some lie Liam came in speaking to someone on the phone, mum had been calling me and when I didn't answer my phone she called Liam.I

I'm brought out of my thoughts by Liam coming downstairs. "Hey kitten, I'm meeting with Diana then we will go to Killian's. I shouldn't be long, do you wanna come along"

Diana is one of the friends that wasn't at with us during Christmas, she is Liam's best friend and have heard of her during the years but I haven't met her till a week ago. I believe she is in love with him, the way she looks at Liam speaks volume and she also doesn't like me. 'No I rather not, she didn't seem to like me'

"Why do you say that? Diana is a territorial but she is a sweetheart"

'I know when someone doesn't like me Liam, and that girl doesn't'

"Did she says something to you kitten?"

'No, but she was giving me nasty looks and now that I think about it, I think she fancies you and thinks I'm competition which I'm not. Bella is her competition not me' I say with a small laugh.

"No she doesn't like me that way, and she knows how much I love Bella"

'If you say so' I say laughing and see Liam sit down then scratch the back of his neck.

"She kissed me once, but she was drunk so I stop her and we got over that. This was after I met Bella, Dee knew that I liked Bella"

'Why would she kiss you if she does like you?'

"Okay, I get your point but I'm her friend and that will never change. Let's go meet, she will bite my head off for being late"

'I'm not tagging along, go before she thinks I'm keeping you all to myself' I joke.

"See you later"he says kissing my cheek the goes out.

...........................

I am woken up by my phone vibrating, I check the caller ID before answering and  see that it's Mo video calling me.

'Hey sweet' I say as soon as her face appears on my screen.

"Hello baby, how's Italy and where's the Italian boy?"

'Italy is so beautiful, and I'm really having a good time you know. Italian boy went out about two hours ago to meet his best friend' I haven't seen even half of this city Liam lives in but I'm blown away.

"I'm glad you are having a good time, but when are you coming back. I thought you said after two weeks" she pouts

'Yes and my flight leaves tomorrow at 10PM meaning I will land in at January 2 around 3AM New York time. Are you in New York already?'

"Yes, I couldn't wait to see my man honey"  she says with a big smile on her face.

'You just couldn't stay away, could you?'

"I was starved, eight days without him was way too much"

'Omg did you just admit that you couldn't go more than eight days without being between the sheets with Jamie' I say laughing.

"Shut up! I missed him plus he is good at what he does"  the smile on her face is contagious and I find myself smiling with her.

'You are glowing. Where are you, at his place or yours?'