Chapter 8

A/n

Hello, how are you?

I know you've been waiting on this chapter for a long time, so here it is!!!
My HAPPY NEW YEAR to you.

Back to the story!!!!! ✌🏽
*******************************************

Emma's POV
I opened my eyes slowly letting the sunlight in.
A golden light  beamed through the window in the room. The curtains were separated and tied to opposite sides.

The room was bright and all the furniture in the room shone in the light. I looked over at Alexander's bed, which was empty.

  This made me wonder if he had slept in his bed the night before. I rubbed my eyes and yawned when I heard water flowing in the bathroom. "He slept here after all." I thought to myself.

   I had a mild headache so I sat up rubbing my forehead hoping that the pain would go away soon. I looked down and realized that I was in my bed. I blushed when I thought about how he must've seen my bad sleeping positions.

   I made my bed and walked to his balcony. I decided to wait there until he left the bathroom so that as soon as he came out I would slip in after him. I heard the bathroom door open shortly after, so I opened the sliding glass door and stepped into the room.

  As soon as I stepped into the room our eyes met and he immediately looked away from me. He was dressed as if going somewhere.

  I wanted to say something but I couldn't, I was scared to even look at him. I was still confused as to why he turned away from me the night before. I was still convinced that he was going to hurt me.

  He walked toward the front door but suddenly stopped and turned around to face me.

"Get down!" He shouted.

  A few seconds ago when he saw me, he looked away and then all of a sudden he wanted me to get down.

   I was taken aback and this rebellious behaviour made me stare at him. I stepped aside pretending that I didn't hear what he said.

  "Emma, get dow-" His voice trailed off.

  I felt something  hit me from behind. I felt blood oozing from my back as I fell to the ground. I saw the most hideous thing I'd ever seen in my entire life leap over and try to collect my blood into a glass bottle.

  I placed my hand behind my back to shield the open wound. I slowly looked up and saw Alexander grab the thing and throw it into the wall.

    He didn't look the same as I was used to. His hair was dark, long and curly. His eyes displayed many colours, his fangs were visible and he looked stronger than before. I was in so much pain that I could hardly move or see clearly.

  "How did you get in?" Alexander asked as he plunged his fist into the creatures face.

  The thing looked at me and a hideous smile crossed its lips.

  "The Posytyve is here, my mission is completed!" Was all it said.

  Alexander wasn't getting the answer he wanted so he grew angrier. They were fighting all over the room and wrecking everything.

    By the time the fighting was over, Alexander's room looked like a wrecked Warehouse. I slowly crept away from the scene and under Xander's bed. My entire body was shaking with fear.

  "The Posytyve is our future!" I heard the creature shout at Alexander while he was being swung across the room.

"I'll never give up until you hand her over!" It shouted.