Chapter 29

A/n
I'm Inlove with this song like for real. If you don't like it, it's fine just skip along.
Okkie! Onto the story....

Alexander's POV

  Emma and I shared the same shock as we stared in the direction the voice came from.

"Caitlin?!"

  "In the flesh! I was gonna ask if you missed me but it's clear you didn't." She replied not taking her eyes off Emma.

  "Oh! Uh!  Emma meet Caitlin."

  "Hi!" Emma replied nervously.

"Hey! Nice to meet you." Caitlyn said with a smile.

  I knew Emma was uncomfortable and I didn't want her to be.

  "I'm gonna go take a nap." Emma whispered.

  "Do you still want me to cook?"

  "No, it's okay."

  "Okay, but at least take something from the fridge."

  "Yeah, I will."

   I watched her walk to the kitchen and take what she wanted. Caitlyn watched her with a smirk on her lips. Emma quickly closed the fridge door and hurried away.

"You feel something for this one don't you?" Caitlin asked slowly walking toward me.

"Yeah, I think I love her Cait." I told her.

  Her eyes widened and she raised an eyebrow.
"You've never told me you loved a woman before. Never, not even with Alya. She really must mean a lot to you ."

  "She does." I answered.

"Xander it's been so long, I missed you." Cait said rushing to hug me.

  I hugged her back  still not believing my eyes.

  "Cait? Is this really you?" I questioned.

  "In the flesh Xander. How have you been?" She asked slowly breaking the hug.

"I've been alive."

  "You haven't changed abit." She said chuckling.

  "Guess I haven't." I replied slowly sliding my hands into my pockets.

  "What happened? Where did you go? You just left and never came back."  I asked her, searching her eyes for answers.

    "Xander you'll have to sit down for this one." She said sighing.

  "Would you like some coffee?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said pulling out a chair to sit.

  I made the coffee and handed her a cup, then poured myself a cup.

  "Ooh Xander! I forgot how good you are in the kitchen, even your coffee is different from every other coffee I'd ever had."

  I grinned  proudly at her praise not being able to handle myself.

  "So tell me. What happened to you?"

   "I don't remember much from that night. What I do remember is waking up in Greyland. Xander your uncle is amazing. He treated my wounds, gave me shelter, food, comfort and everything I needed. I didn't want to be a burden so when I felt like I'd fully recovered I left. When  I went back home, uncle Claud tried to kill me. I was banished by  the entire pack and I had to go back to the palace and live in hiding until I learned the pack was wiped out by your uncle Callious and his son Shaun.