Chapter 19

Emma's POV

  "Get away from me!" I shouted.

   I sat up and looked around. The lady was sitting on the other side of the cell with her  head hanging to the floor. She looked like she was knocked unconscious.

  I wanted to stand up but the pain in my legs made it hard to. The lady slowly rose her head and sighed. I watched her as she licked fresh blood away from her lips.

  I felt my neck all around, but there was no wound or blood. "Where'd she get fresh blood from and why was I so weak!?" I wondered.

  "Please don't kill me!" I begged the woman, my voice trembled as I spoke.

  She looked away from me then exhaled, I watched her rub her eyes as If she'd just woken up from a dream.

  A groggy laugh escaped her lips, she stared at me and shook her head lightly.

  "Your sarcasm isn't cute. Are you being serious right now!? You literally just threw me around the room like I'm some useless water bottle."

  I stared at her in shock.
  "I...I...I did what!?"

  She looked at me and rolled her eyes once more. She eyed me down and used her hand to wipe away the blood that was oozing from her forehead.

  "I don't know what happened." I told her.

She eased her body up to the wall and coughed loudly.

"What are you?!" She asked squinting her eyes.

  "I'm Emma." I told her.

I didn't tell her that I was the Posytyve because I didn't know who she was and I didn't trust her.

  "How did you end up in here?" She asked.

"I was abducted." I told her.

"Abducted? What do you mean?" She asked.

"It's a really long story. Shaun wants to keep me here to rebuild his stupid kingdom.''

"You mean he wants to use you for reproduction?"

  I shook my head.

I didn't want her to start asking me too many questions so I turned the spotlight away from me. "So, how did you end up here?"

She turned her head and sighed.

"I'm princess Daina of the fourth kingdom. I was sent here by my father's wife. She is pure evil I was banished from the kingdom because I refused to give her this silver pendant my father gave me to keep the kingdom safe." She looked down at the locket around her neck and tapped it.

"If Shaun and my father's wife who is also Shaun's mother gets their hands on our kingdom, we will all be doomed big time."

  "Your father's wife is Shaun's mother?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes, unfortunately that scoundrel is my step brother. They don't care about anyone but themselves." She told me.

I could see the rage in her eyes as she spoke. It was as if she was about to explode. She shook her and scratched her arm rapidly.

  "Does your father know that you're here!?" I questioned.

Her head hung and she exhaled.

  "He's very ill. My step mother made someone poison him but he didn't believe me when I told him it was all her doing. I really wish he would've just listened to me. I would've gotten rid of that witch myself." She sighed.