Chapter 11

Heyo!!, how yah doin!?
Make sure to listen to the song above by the greatest boyband of all time 👑 BTS👑 while you read💜...I think it adds to the mood...Comment if you agree...

Emma's POV

"Goodmorning, it's late." Xander shouted from across the room.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned then slowly sat up and stretched.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked.

"Emma today is your training. You should've been up from 5am. Today is your first day so I went easy on you." He said.

  "I'll go shower and get dressed." She replied.

"Don't be long in there."

"I won't Xander."

After a few minutes I came out the bathroom. Xander met me at the door.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" I questioned.

"Come on. Let's go."

He held my hand and led me to a large room. He placed his palm on the wall and the room lit up. The door closed and the room transformed into a battle field.

"Welcome to your first training session. I'm your personal trainer Alexander Aims, today in phase one of your training I will be teaching you to defend yourself." Alexander said as he walked into the middle of the room.

He placed his hands on his side and looked around.

"There are three stages needed to be completed so that you can unlock the power hidden within you."

I stared at him still unaware of what he was talking about.

"I don't understand." I said.

"Okay let me explain it to you. Stage one is defense, in this stage you will learn to protect yourself. Stage two mastering both side and stage three the transformation."

"Oh! So, how will you teach me to defend myself?" I asked.

"You'll see."

I looked down and saw grass beneath my feet. The room disappeared completely and it seemed as if we were on a hill.

"Emma tell me. If you're here all by yourself and you are attacked what would you do?"

"You want me to be honest?"

"I would prefer for you to do so."

"I would r-"

Xander cut me off before I could finish the sentence.

"Yeah. Wrong answer!"

He walked further away from me with his hands behind his back.

"Your flight instinct might work out there in the human world but here you'd be knock from your feet and anti red easily."

I stared at him in dismay.

"You mean you'll leave me out there?"

"Emma it's not about leaving you alone. You have to be able to protect yourself. Sooner or later you'll be on your own."

"Why do I have to be on my own? Didn't you say you'd always protect me?"

He sighed. I could see he was frustrated with my stubbornness.

"Because you are the princess. It is my duty to ensure you can protect yourself by the time you are queen."

Bewildered I stared at him. Did he just say I'm the princess? What princess?" I wondered.