Chapter 12

Alya's  POV

"Welcome back your highness. How was your trip?" Luca asked as I entered the kingdom.

"Not good, I need a make over."

"I'll call for the cosmetic team my queen."

"You know what? Don't call them yet. I need to breathe first or I'll snap at them."

"Okay, my queen."

I walked past him to the elevator. I stared at him closely. He was good looking but needed to be groomed.

"Tell the servants in the shower room to get you cleaned up and be in my room within the next half an hour Luca." I told him.

"Yes my queen." He answered.

I got in the elevator and closed it. I pushed the button to my throne room and waited for the elevator to bring me up.

When I arrived at my throne my uncle greeted me.

"Alya! Welcome back." He said smiling.

I ignored him and walked to my chair. I sat down and ordered a servant to get me some fruits.

"What's wrong with you? Where's Xander?!" My uncle asked.

"Listen, I really don't want to talk about it."

"I should know so I can help." He replied.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to him.

"Uncle Cale please!" I shouted.

"It's really interesting. You queen Alya who gets whatever you  want whenever you want leaves your beloved queendom to claim prince Xander, but instead you return empty handed with a swollen face." He said laughing.

He paused then looked at me.

"Did you see him with a girl?"

I turned to look at him and sighed.

"Oh, so he did! Is she more beautiful than you are my dearest."

"No woman is more beautiful than I am." I said rolling my eyes.

"Is prince Xander married to her? Who is she?"

"Some human. She was so timid I could literally walk over her."

My uncle fell silent. I looked over at him to see why.

"A human? Why would he have a human in his kingdom?"

"I don't know uncle. He said something about her being some Posytyve something."

The Posytyve is here in Fain land!?" His eyes widened while me he spoke.

I didn't understand why he reacted that way so I asked him.

"Uncle what's a Posytyve?"

He shook his head. "You foolish child, if you had paid attention during your inauguration you would've known."

"What are you talking about?"

"The Posytyve isn't some foolish human. She is our queen. She is the one who will lead us into battle against the Gloans and restore peace in the land."

I stared at him in shock.

"You mean to tell me, that's  our leader? That puny w-"

"Silence! Don't you dare disrespect her. Did you say anything to her that would upset her?"