Unpleasantville

It's nighttime and Jaylan and Damon are walking around town square

Jaylan: "What are we doing here?" She asks sighing looking around on edge
Damon: "I'm gonna teach you the magical art of snatch, eat, and erase. Get you a real taste of human blood."
Jaylan: "I had a taste of real blood and it didn't go over well."
Damon: "So you killed someone, happens to the best of us. The guy was probably on his way out anyway." He says making her stop
Jaylan: "It's not funny Damon."
Damon: "I know" He says sincerely "But look you can't hide from blood the rest of your life. Not unless you plan on being away from society for an eternity" he says before turning her around to look at the people surrounding them "Now, pick someone. Someone easy. Don't give yourself a challenge." He says as she looks around before seeing a guy leaning against a wall smoking. She sighs going to go over to him but Damon stops her "Oh no, not him."
Jaylan: "You said someone who's easy."
Damon: "Yeah but stoner blood isn't the best. Trust me" he says as she looks around again before seeing a guy walking out the grill alone and points to him "Alright." He says as they speed to grab him.
Guy: "What the-!" He yells out
Damon pushes him up against a wall in an alley compelling him "Don't scream. Okay go on." He says turning to Jaylan who's standing next to them before walking in front of the guy
Jaylan: "Maybe I should just stick with Stefan's diet." She says chickening out turning to Damon
Damon: "No okay. You got this" he says going behind her moving her towards him "Just take a bite, drink till your satiated, and then pull away." He says as she bites his neck drinking from him "Good. Remember to breath through your nose." He says rubbing her back as she does what he tells her to. After a few minutes of drinking he goes to stop her "Okay now pull away" he says but she doesn't and he goes up and talks in her ear "You need to ground yourself. Don't get lost in it. Think about Brielle" he says which makes her open her eyes and then pull away slowly from the guy "Good.  Now erase."
Jaylan: "What is that?" She asks confused
Damon: "Compel him. Look him in the eyes and make him forget this." He says as she takes a breath before turning to the guy
Jaylan: "Go home, clean your neck up. You won't remember any of this."
Guy: "I won't remember any of this." He says before walking away
Damon: "Nice" He says as she turns to face him and he brings his sleeve up to her lips "Oh you gotta a little-right there."
Jaylan: "Thanks Damon." She says licking her lips folding her arms
Damon: "No problem" he says putting his arm around her shoulder and walking back to where people are at "So who's next?"

" She says licking her lips folding her armsDamon: "No problem" he says putting his arm around her shoulder and walking back to where people are at "So who's next?"