A View To Kill

Elena: "My name is Elena Gilbert. I'm a new vampire, and there have been complications. I know I'm sired to you, Damon."
Damon: "I'm letting go."
Jaylan: "Elena might still be sired to him."
Elena: "But there's hope now: A cure."
Kol: "This cure has ruined us and it hasn't even been found yet. What do you know about Silas?"
Shane: "The first immortal being who happens to be imprisoned with the cure."
Stefan: "Unlikely alliances have formed."
Jeremy: "What are you doing?"
Klaus: "How can I help?"
Rebekah: "No feelings, no attachments."
Damon: "Some'll stop at nothing to make sure we never find it."
Kol: "You're going to find Jeremy Gilbert. Kill him."
Elena: "Kol compelled Damon to kill you, you're gonna kill Kol instead."

Jaylan: "Here, eat

Jaylan: "Here, eat." she says the next day bringing Damon a plate of food
Damon: "You coming to snap my neck again? Because I woke up feeling completely un-murderous so I'm pretty sure that it's safe to set me free" he says as Stefan appears in front of the cell "Oh, man. Really? You practically bled me dry. At least spring for a bag or something. I'm thirsty" he says as Stefan hands him a small vial of blood "Not exactly what I had in mind."
Klaus: "Hello, mate."
Damon: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Klaus: "Babysitting."
Damon: "Oh. Why?"
Stefan: "Because Jaylan and I have things to do and we can't exactly leave you here by yourself. Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours so he doesn't desiccate. If he gets too much strength or if he just annoys you, bleed him out again."
Damon: "And what exactly do you have to do? Get drunk on the thought of Elena?"
Klaus: "I'd say he's gotten over Elena. Considering I did catch him trying to sneak out of Rebekah's bed this morning." he says smirking over at Stefan
Jaylan: "Oh you actually did it. I was just kidding but..."
Damon: "Well, well. Looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge-sex handbook."
Stefan: "Well, why don't you two enjoy your little villain bonding time? I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah" he says walking out of the house with Jaylan when Elena calls him making him sigh out "Damon's fine. Locked him up with all the comforts he deserves."
Elena: "That's not why I called. Kol just tried to kill Bonnie." she says making the two widen their eyes
Stefan: "What?"
Jaylan: "Is she okay?"
Elena: "Yeah. Just shaken up. She managed to hold him off but Kol seems intent on murdering anyone looking for that cure."
Stefan: "Yeah, Klaus has me trying to convince Rebekah to give up her dagger."
Elena: "I don't want to just dagger Kol, I want Jeremy to kill him."
Stefan: "What did you just say?" he asks after starting his bike and revving it up a little before stepping away from the door a little 
Elena: "Bonnie says she's got all this new power. She thinks she can hold him long enough for Jeremy to get a shot."
Jaylan: "And then what? Klaus and Rebekah will kill every single one of us out of spite. They may be dysfunctional bickering lunatics but they stick together."
Elena: "That's why you need the dagger. Use it on Rebekah. She can't come looking for revenge if she's laying in a box."
Stefan: "Yeah, I can't do that."
Elena: "I know you can't because vampires can't use the dagger, but Matt can. And it's not like she doesn't deserve it. And Bonnie thinks she can get Klaus out of the picture too, at least temporarily. Once we get this cure, none of this will matter. We can use it against them."
Stefan: "All, right. Fine. But how do you plan to lure Kol in?" he says as she tells him the plan before hanging up
Jaylan: "Are you actually going to do it? Dagger her?"
Stefan: "Don't really have a choice do I?"
Jaylan: "How are you going to find it?"
Stefan: "You are" he says making her look at him in confusion "She probably hid it in her house. We just need to get her out for a while." he says as they head over to Rebekah's and he goes inside to talk to her while Jaylan stands outside listening