My Brother's Keeper

Stefan: "Mystic Falls. I was born here. This is my home."
Damon: "And mine."
Elena: "And mine."
Stefan: "For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us."
Jaylan: "There are vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers."
Bonnie: "Witches."
Klaus: "And even hybrids."
Elena: "Now I'm one of them, a vampire. Everything I used to feel has changed."
Stefan: "Your feelings for him have been magnified. I can't do this, Elena. Not anymore."
Elena: "I know."
Stefan: "Her brother is the key to finding the cure."
Connor: "I call this a Hunter's Mark. The more I kill, the more it grows. It's invisible to anyone but a hunter."
Stefan: "And I will stop at nothing to make her human again."

Jaylan: "What do you mean you're not coming? I don't need to remind you that your Miss Mystic Falls attendance record sucks

Jaylan: "What do you mean you're not coming? I don't need to remind you that your Miss Mystic Falls attendance record sucks. You're a founding family member. By definition you have to be here." she says watching Stefan do a bunch of pushups in the woods
Stefan: "Elena and I broke up. By definition, I don't need to be anywhere."
Jaylan: "Did that sound as depressing to you as it did to me?"
Stefan: "Oh, I'm not depressed. I just want to rip into someone's artery and feed until I can't breathe anymore."
Jaylan: "Well, you can't. As your sober sponsor, I'm not going to let that happen. Try and sublimate." she says as he flips onto his back staring up at the sky
Stefan: "She said she has feelings for Damon."
Jaylan: "What? Are you serious?" she asks as he nods his head and she clenches her jaw "Want me to knock some sense into her. Like literally knock it into her."
Stefan: "Well, I don't know what good that will do. Elena's right. Being a vampire has changed her."
Jaylan: "All the more reason you need to cure her. And I should get to hit her" she says he gives her a look and she rolls her eyes before checking the time on her phone "Look, I gotta go. Help Caroline set up for the pageant. Be careful. Remember, there's sublimating and then there's insanity."
Stefan: "I'll be fine. Bye." he says watching her vamp away before he's put in a choke hold
Klaus: "In what world do the words, "tell no one" mean your brother and every teenage sycophant in town?"
Stefan: "Ugh. Secret's safe. No one who knows about the cure will endanger us. Trust me. You know I wanna find it more than anyone."
Klaus: "Then you find some vampires for Jeremy to kill before I'm tempted to offer you up as a victim. And try to keep this one to yourself, would you?" he says letting him go before leaving as Stefan heads back to his house

Damon: "Where have you been?" he asks after he gets out the shower 
Stefan: "Oh, you know, out."
Damon: "Where you going?" 
Stefan: "Out."
Damon: "Okay, I see shady Stefan's back. Don't tell me you're still working with Klaus."
Stefan:" You obviously haven't heard. Elena and I broke up."
Damon: "Oh" he says seeing the look on Stefan's face making him look at him in somewhat sympathy "Got it. Uh, well, I'll be quick then. If we wanna find the cure, we have to find a vampire hunter who can kill enough vampires to reveal the map on the Hunter's Mark. Now, unless we want Jeremy to go all Connor 2.0 I suggest we find a different hunter."
Stefan: "Okay. And?"
Damon: "I was gonna ask Professor Shane, but it turns out he's shadier than you. Matt Donovan connected him and the pastor through phone records. The two were very chatty the day the pastor blew up the Council."
Stefan: "Ah. So you're gonna confront Shane, threaten him, possibly kill him, that sort of thing?"
Damon: "Unless he tells me what he's up to. What do you say? Shall we tag-team this?"
Stefan: "No. I'd say you're on your own."
Damon: "Or we could just blow it off, man. Go get drunk, brother-bond over some Tri Delts. If you, you know, want some quality time." he says as Stefan gives him a small smile
Stefan: "I"ll be fine. Have fun." he says walking out the door leaving Damon watching him