Down The Rabbit Hole

Elena: "My name is Elena Gilbert. I'm a new vampire. And there have been complications. I know I'm sired to you."
Damon: "I'm letting yoy go."
Jaylan: "She's still sired to him."
Elena: "But there's hope now. There's a cure."
Jeremy: "And we're as close to finding it as we've ever been."
Damon: "Here we go."
Rebekah: "We've traveled far from home where the cure is buried with an ancient evil."
Kol: "What do you know about Silas?"
Shane: "He's the world's first immortal being. And I want to free him."
Kol: "If Silas rises, he'll unleash hell on earth."
Jaylan: "The search has been dangerous."
Rebekah: "Loyalties have been tested."
Damon: "Do you want to take the cure?"
Jaylan: "No."
Shane: "I can keep Expression from consuming you."
Damon: "Downside is you turn her into a bomb only you can dismantle."
Shane: "Bonnie has to keep me alive."
Bonnie: "The hell's going on?"
Shane: "The gang's all here. Silas awaits."
Damon: "The cure is within our reach, but we're not the only ones looking for it. You're one of the Five."

Damon

Man: "Something bothering you?" he asks as damon grunts while he is tied to a tree with a vervain ropes around his neck 
Damon: "Would you believe me if I said mosquitoes?"
Man: "Aye, I would. How's it feel when an eating machine drains blood from your veins?"
Damon: "Itchy."
Man: "Your friends in Mystic Falls think you're funny, Damon?"
Damon: "You obviously know who I am and where I'm from. Have you been spying on me?"
Man: "Aye, I have. You and Stefan, Elena, Jaylan. Your witch Bonnie. You need her to cast the spell written on your pal Jeremy's Hunter's Mark. The tattoo that looks exactly like this."
Damon: "You wanna know something, just ask."
Man: "I've been killing vampires my entire life."
Damon: "Mm."
Man: "Still, this thing refused to reveal itself to me. That was, until three days ago, when it magically completed for no reason."
Damon: "Come on, man. Do I look like I know about tattoos? Look at my skin. It's flawless."
Man: "Ah. You're not taking me seriously. I don't blame you. You don't know me. So let me introduce myself" he says taking a sharpened stick and stabbing him in the neck "My name is Galen Vaughn. And you better start talking."

Caroline: "Tell me you're not serious."
Jaylan: "I wish I weren't. When we got back from looking for Jeremy, Shane and Bonnie were gone too. Shane needs Bonnie to cast the spell on Jeremy's tattoo to find the cure. And he sneaked them both out from under our noses." she says as they stand on the beach
Caroline: "Where's Damon in all this?"
Jaylan: "Thought he was taking a walk, but at the beach we saw signs of a struggle."
Caroline: "Meaning what?"
Jaylan: "Somebody probably jumped him and grabbed him."
Caroline: "You think Shane took him?"
Jaylan: "No he's not strong enough to take Damon on. Even with the element of surprise. He must have someone or a few someone's helping him."
Caroline: "God, I'm so sorry. I wish I was there to help."
Jaylan: "There's something you can do from home."
Caroline: "Anything. Tell me."
Jaylan: "Shane's looking for the cure. We think we can find him. We have pictures of Jeremy's tattoo we just can't translate the map."
Caroline: "Unless you get the Hunter's sword from Klaus." she says as Klaus looks over at her while smirking
Jaylan: "Exactly."
Rebekah: "He'll never give up the sword."
Stefan: "But if anyone can get him to give it up, it's Caroline."
Rebekah: "He'll never give up the sword. Not even for Caroline. He's terrified we'll use the cure to make him mortal. Even if he wasn't, he wouldn't want us to derive happiness from being human."
Stefan: "Maybe he doesn't have to give it up. Klaus is stuck in Elena's house by Bonnie's spell. He can't go anywhere. Only so many places you can hide a 3-foot piece of metal."
Caroline: "I'll find it. Don't worry. Just e-mail me photos of Jeremy's tattoo. I'll find the sword and call you back."
Jaylan: "Thank you, Caroline. You're the best."
Caroline: "Bye."
Klaus: "Need help with anything, love?" he asks as she hangs up the phone
Caroline: "Nope." she says not paying him a glance as she walks out the room