The Five

Stefan: "Mystic Falls. I was born here. This is my home."
Damon: "And mine."
Elena: "And mine."
Stefan: "For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us."
Jaylan: "There are vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers."
Bonnie: "Witches."
Klaus: "And even hybrids."
Stefan: "And then there's Elena. She's one of us now."
Damon: "You are a vampire now. You have to learn the right way to be one, and I'm gonna teach you."
Klaus: "Now there's a hunter in town determined to kill us all. There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there? And only I know his secret. You're one of The Five."

Damon

Stefan: "So what is all this?" he says as Damon walks in carrying a box of items
Damon: "Some personal items that I snaked from the vampire hunter's RV. May he rest in peace. I'm searching for his supernatural handbook."
Stefan: "You know for a fact that he was supernatural?"
Damon: "Definitely wasn't natural. Guy magically appears just as someone blows up the Founder's Council covered in a tattoo that only Jeremy Gilbert, of all people seems to be able to see. Klaus mentioned something about him being one of The Five then he kamikazes himself with explosives. Sound natural to you?"
Stefan: "What's The Five?"
Damon: "That's what I'm hoping is in the first chapter of the handbook" he says as his phone rings "Liz Forbes, my favorite sheriff. What? That's...concerning. Keep me posted."
Stefan: "What you're not gonna tell me?" he asks after Damon hangs up
Damon: "Can't tell you. It's private. We're in a fight."
Stefan: "You're in a fight, I'm not in a fight. I'm over it."
Damon: "Not still mad at me about Elena?"
Stefan: "You let her drink your blood. I'm always gonna be mad, but not in a "fight."
Damon: "Very well, then. They didn't find any remains at the explosion site."
Stefan: "So Connor's still out there."
Damon: "Apparently so. I need you to get on this today. I have to take Elena to college."
Stefan: "I'm sorry, you have to do what exactly?" he asks confused and shocked 
Damon: "I'm teaching her how to feed. She needs to learn snatch-eat-erase now more than ever" he says as Stefan goes to respond but Damon cuts him off "Ah-ah. We're not in a fight, remember?" he says going downstairs to see Jaylan laying on the couch drawing in her sketchbook "That's a sight I haven't seen in a while."

"

Jaylan: "Well I figured I have nothing else to do today so

Jaylan: "Well I figured I have nothing else to do today so..." she says shrugging her shoulders not looking up
Damon: "You could always come with us. Be my teacher's assistant." he says smirking at her
Jaylan: "Go listen to a lecture and hear Elena whine about feeding the whole time...pass." she says looking up at him before looking back down
Damon: "Your loss. I'm excellent fun when at college."
Jaylan: "I'm sure you are." she says as he leans down with his face next to hers
Damon: "Hey" he says softly getting her attention as she turns to face him "Can you paint me like one of your French boys?" he asks making her chuckle at him
Jaylan: "You're so stupid."
Damon: "You know you love it." he says giving her a kiss before walking out