O Come, All Ye Faithful

Stefan: "Mystic Falls, I was born here. This is my home."
Damon: "And mine."
Elena: "And mine."
Stefan: "For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us."
Jaylan: "They're vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers."
Bonnie: "Witches."
Klaus: "And even hybrids."
Stefan: "While some search for a cure no matter what the consequences."
Tyler: "Others plot a revolution. If you wanna be free, we have to work together."
Damon: "And some try to walk away."
Stefan: "Elena's sired to Damon."
Damon: "You will forget about me. These feelings you feel for me will be gone and any hope or thought of the two of us becoming anymore than friends will be gone. I'm letting you go. So go."

Jaylan wakes up the next morning and turns over to see Damon sleeping. She turns to face him smiling a little while lightly tracing his cheek with her finger

Damon: "This would be so much more fun if we were naked." he says surprising her a little
Jaylan: "That was your call, not mine." she says remembering how he just wanted to sleep last night
Damon: "I was being a gentleman" he groans out "I would have much preferred to throw you in this bed and never let you leave."

Jaylan: "So do it" she says pulling him into a kiss with smirk

Jaylan: "So do it" she says pulling him into a kiss with smirk. Just as things get heated her phone rings making them groan out "It's Stefan." she sighs out reading the message on her phone
Damon: "Oh my baby brother. Always the blocker."
Jaylan: "He wants to meet with Klaus." she says getting off of him to grab her things
Damon: "How fun."
Jaylan: "What are you going to do all day?"
Damon: "Witchie called. Wanted me to help get Jeremy learn how to not kill his sister and all of us."
Jaylan: "How fun." she mocks him grabbing her bag and giving him a final kiss before walking out

" she mocks him grabbing her bag and giving him a final kiss before walking out

Jaylan: "Looks like a giant snowflake." she says as they come into Klaus' house and see him painting a picture
Klaus: "I prefer to think of it as an expression of post modernism. It's my donation to the Winter Wonderland Charity event."
Man: "You said it was urgent?"
Klaus: "Yes. Take this to the Mystic Grill immediately."
Man: "You want me to be a delivery guy?" he asks annoyed 
Klaus: "What I want is for you to do whatever I say without the attitude. And be careful with that. It's still wet."
Jaylan: "Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, you know. Guy with beard and top hat."
Klaus: "What is the point of hybrids being sired to me if I can't maximize on the benefits of free labor? What are you doing here?"
Stefan: "Elena is sired to Damon. Well was."
Klaus: "I intuited as much."
Stefan: "Which means I need to find the cure now and yet here you are making post-modern snowflakes."
Klaus: "I've delivered. I retrieved the Hunter's Sword which we'll use to decipher the map in the Hunter's Mark. You're the one who's supposed to deliver the hunter and his mark."
Jaylan: "Jeremy is the hunter. He has to keep killing vampires to complete his mark but we can't figure out how to keep him from killing us."
Klaus: "Sounds like quite the chore, which is why I feel perfectly justified doing a little charity work."
Stefan: "Hmm. Or maybe you're lying about having found the sword."
Klaus: "Why would I lie to you, Stefan? We're in this together" he says going over to a safe pulling out the sword, putting it on the table "The hilt acts as a cipher which we'll use to decode Jeremy's tattoo when he's killed enough vampires to complete it. I heard you moved out of your house. Bit of a martyr move. Hmm?"
Stefan: "I'm not here to bond, Klaus."
Klaus: "Oh, on the contrary. I think right now I'm one of the best friends you got."